What does having a dream about fish mean
Dreams with fishes usually means that someone in your family or someone you know is going to have a baby. ChaCha soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-having-a-dream-about-fish-mean ]
More Answers to “What does having a dream about fish mean“
- Does a “fish dream” mean i am having a boy or girl??
- Well i had a strange dream when i was pregnant with my daughter, i was fishing in a really shallow brook, when i caught a fish, but when i realed it in it was a tiger cub and then the mummy appeared and i said sorry. My baby was a girl, so …
- Does having dreams of fish mean someone is pregnant??
- It’s an old wives tell. If you want to believe it than go ahead.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean to dream about dead fish?
- Q: A few nights ago I had a dream about fish and then last night I had a dream that people were carrying a coffin and there was dead fish in there? I heard that dreaming of fish means conception, so what is dreaming about dead fish mean?
- A: you really cant do that sorry sweetie hope i help thank youlots of love from mj
- What does it mean to dream about koi fish?
- Q: I had a dream that I had 3 large koi fish in a bucket with water and that every time that I would hold my hand over the bucket–one of the fishes would jump up as if to bite my finger and fall to the ground. I would then pick the fish up and put it back into the bucket because I didn’t want it to die.This process continued throughout the whole dream, happening several times with each fish.Does anyone know what this may mean?
- A: Hi there, Blah,Let’s see what you’ve got….The number 3 is synonymous with unity and divine perfection. But, is often associated with unity and unions.Often, fish are indicative of others we are familiar with. Consider the “fish” of the sea as innumerable. I often see these associated with children because of the ability to recreate life in swarms….. as men were told to be fruitful and multiply fish are mankind…..Let see what is going on here…..We cannot ascertain from here how big this bucket is, so, I cannot tell The bucket, itself, is a limitation…. When koi are placed in buckets it is a sign that they are quarrantined for a period of time…. A holding tank is what it is… Some kind of restriction is what these individuals are faced with…..However, there is something you are doing here…. i would almost suffice it to say that you are tempting these ones…. As if you want them to notice that you are in control (“hold my hand over”) – or to let them know, you are there… And there is one who is tempted enough to try to get your attention to grasp it (“one would jump up”)…. Ever hear the saying, “Don’t bite the hand that feeds you”?…. Well it means that one turns against the person that supports them…. Here, that person fails (“fall to the ground”)….. And you managed to lift this person up again (“I would pick the fish up”)… dream says because you did not want to see it go through something traumatic or detrimental (“didn’t want it to die”) death in dreams indicate change… great change….Dream says that you have been around with this one. (“happening several times”)…. So, you’ve been through this before….. You’ll have to think on who this one is…..**Koi are pretty hardy though…. They can survive out of water for a good period of time. I had a ghost koi jump out of my pond and into one I was digging to expand it. Thing just waited to be picked up. Must have been out of the water for about an hour.Your sister,Ginger,((dream interpreter for over 20 years))
- Does a “fish dream” mean i am having a boy or girl?
- Q: Koreans believe in “taemoong” dreams which are dreams that tell you whether you are having a boy or girl. for example. my friend had dreams of rubies when she was pregnant with her girl and she had a big shark dream when she had her boy. Has anyone heard of this? So i had a dream i caught a fish. and some people say its a boy some say its a girl? if you have heard of this… what do you think?
- A: Well i had a strange dream when i was pregnant with my daughter, i was fishing in a really shallow brook, when i caught a fish, but when i realed it in it was a tiger cub and then the mummy appeared and i said sorry. My baby was a girl, so i guess it means a girl.