What does having a dream of your teeth falling out mean
One theory is that dreams about your teeth reflect your anxiety about your appearance and how others perceive you. Keep ChaCha-ing [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-having-a-dream-of-your-teeth-falling-out-mean ]
More Answers to “What does having a dream of your teeth falling out mean“
- What does it mean when i keep having the same dream about my teet…?
- This is actually a pretty common dream! It is basically reflecting concerns about one’s physical and social appearances. Here’s an example fom a dream website! “”My teeth feel like they are going to come out, and I feel them and I…
- What does a dream of having your teeth fall out mean?
- teeth falling out in dreams means you feel as though you have lost control over your life & are powerless to change anything. I know this because I used to have recurring dreams of my teeth falling ou & all the interpreters said the…
- What does it mean, last night i had a dream that my teeth were fa…?
- “My Teeth Are Falling” Dreams that your teeth are falling out are the most common dreams we here at Dream Moods receive. Common dream scenarios include having your teeth crumble in your hands, fall out one by one with just a light…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does my dream about teeth falling out mean?
- Q: I had a dream and in it all of my front teeth fell out, I heard that it means someone close to me is going to die?! Id really like to know the truth about what this dream means.
- A: Teeth falling out is a usual dream symbol.Meaning that, you’re in a time of transition and change.The falling away of these objects is an organic process, and although many people don’t think of it, it is a natural process.Perhaps you have many things going on for you now and it’s a time of new experiences.Was it your front teeth? As the two front ones are my usual ones to go in dreams.Usually symbols of death are more universal, ie crows, etc. not teeth.Best.
- What does it mean if you dream about your teeth falling out?
- Q: I have dreams about my teeth either falling out or being cracked and broken. What does this mean. They are pretty recurrent dreams and happen in phases.
- A: Ive had those dreams before… and my teeth are my pride… lol but heres what I got from a dream book.To dream that you have rotten or decaying teeth, forewarns that your health and/or business is in jeopardy. You may have uttered some false or foul words and those words are coming back to haunt you.”My Teeth Are Falling” Dreams that your teeth are falling out are the most common dreams we here at Dream Moods receive. Common dream scenarios include having your teeth crumble in your hands, fall out one by one with just a light tap, grow crooked or rot. Such dreams are not only horrifying and shocking, but often leaves the dreamer with a lasting image of the dream. So what does it mean?One theory is that dreams about your teeth reflect your anxiety about your appearance and how others perceive you. Sadly, we live in a world where good looks are valued highly and your teeth play an important role in conveying that image. Teeth are used in the game of flirtations, whether it be a dazzling and gleaming smile or affectionate necking. These dreams may stem from a fear of your sexual impotence or the consequences of getting old. Teeth are an important feature of our attractiveness and presentation to others. Everybody worries about how they appear to others. Caring about our appearance is natural and healthy.Another rationalization for these falling teeth dream may be rooted in your fear of being embarrassed or making a fool of yourself in some specific situation. These dreams are an over-exaggeration of your worries and anxiety.�Teeth are used to bite, tear, chew and gnaw. In this regard, teeth represent power. And the loss of teeth in your dream may be from a sense of powerlessness. Are you lacking power in some current situation? Perhaps you are having difficulties expressing yourself or getting your point across. You feel frustrated when your voice is not being heard. You may be experiencing feelings of inferiority and a lack of self-confidence in some situation or relationship in your life. This dream is an indication that you need to be more assertive and believe in the value of your own opinion.In the latest research, it has been shown that women in menopause have frequent dreams about teeth. This may be related to getting older and/or feeling unattractive and less feminine.Traditionally, it was thought that dreaming that you did not have teeth, represent malnutrition which may be applicable to some dreamers.Other PerspectivesA scriptural interpretation for bad or falling teeth indicate that you are putting your faith, trust, and beliefs in what man thinks rather than in the word of God. The bible says that God speaks once, yea twice in a dream or a vision in order to hide pride from us, to keep us back from the pit, to open our ears (spiritually) and to instruct and correct us.In the Greek culture, when you dream about loose, rotten, or missing teeth, it indicates that a family member or close friend is very sick or even near death.According to the Chinese, there is a saying that your teeth will fall out if your are telling lies.It has also been said that if you dream of your teeth falling out, then it symbolizes money. This is based on the old tooth fairy story. If you lose a tooth and leave it under the pillow, a tooth fairy would bring you money.
- what does it mean when you dream that your teeth are falling out?
- Q: i had a dream/nightmare my teeth were falling out and i was gagging on them and spitting them out ,do you think this dream means anything ?it was horrible !kantoria ,you obviously know from lots of experience !
- A: It means you are frightened of losing your teeth;PS Dont sleep with your head under the pillow otherwise the tooth fairy may think you are givng her an invitation lol;