What does it mean if you dream about tennis
To dream that you are playing tennis, represents changes or challenges in your life. You need to actively assert yourself! ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-if-you-dream-about-tennis ]
More Answers to “What does it mean if you dream about tennis“
- What does a dream about dogs and tennis mean??
- To see an old, run-down house in your dream, represents your old beliefs, attitudes and how you used to think or feel. A situation in your current life may be bringing about those same old attitudes and feelings. Alternatively, the old hous…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does a dream about dogs and tennis mean?
- Q: Today, I had a dream that caught my attention, and in it I saw:-abandoned house-it was night time-my pit bull Coco Puffs was trapped in a gated area. I opened up a big brown door/gate thingy to let her out-I was walking with her to my house without a leash, and some other guy was walking besides me with a smaller dog. He told some little boy ( I guess his son) to watch out for MY dog.-watched someone play tennis hitting the ball against the wall……. oddly………..-street lights-walking in the streetAll interpretations are appreciated!! 😀
- A: To see an old, run-down house in your dream, represents your old beliefs, attitudes and how you used to think or feel. A situation in your current life may be bringing about those same old attitudes and feelings. Alternatively, the old house may symbolize your need to update you mode of thinking. To dream that your house is damaged, indicates your waking concerns about the condition of your house. To have a dream that takes place at night, represents some major setbacks and obstacles in achieving your goals. There are some issues in your life that you are facing, but are not too clear. You should put the issues aside so you can clear your head and come back to it later. Alternatively, night may be synonymous with death, rebirth, reflection, and new beginnings.To see a dog in your dream, symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. The dream suggests that your strong values and good intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and bring you success. Alternatively, it indicates a skill that you have ignored or forgotten. If the dog is vicious and/or growling, then it signifies some inner conflict within yourself. It may indicate betrayal and trustworthiness. If the dog is dead or dying, then it indicates a loss of a good friend. Alternatively, it represents a deterioration of your instincts. To dream that you are playing tennis, represents changes or challenges in your life. You need to actively assert yourself or prove yourself time and time again. Alternatively, playing or watching tennis indicates that you are unable to commit to a situation or decision. You are literally going back and forth between two choices. o see a street in your dream, symbolizes your life’s path. The condition of the street reflects how much control you have over the direction of your life. Is there a name on the street which can offer some significance or hints to the meaning of the dream.To see side streets, refers to a need to explore and return to more traditional ways. It may also suggest and alternative way of life.
- What does it mean to have a dream about a tornado?
- Q: I was on a cruise ship, and all of a sudden it started to rain tennis balls. It stopped,then a tornado formed and sucked us in. We were right about to go right into the middle of it, but then i started to pray to god. The tornado went away, and i woke up. What does this mean.
- A: ITS JUST A DREAM!! You could be watching to much wizard of oz. If the cruise ship was on water (have to make sure…it was a dream. Then it was a waterspout not a tornado in technical terms. What it all means though, was your sub conscious was telling you to get up and go to the bathroom.
- I had a dream in which the world’s #2 tennis player took my cell phone – what does this dream mean?
- Q: Rafael Nadal mistook my phone for his and didn’t give it back before I woke up.
- A: That he is better than you now, he was better than you then, and he’ll be better than you in the future.