What does it mean in dreams when all your teeth fall out
To dream your teeth fall out represents your fear of being embarrassed or making a fool of yourself in some specific situation. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-in-dreams-when-all-your-teeth-fall-out ]
More Answers to “What does it mean in dreams when all your teeth fall out“
- What does it mean when you have a dream that all of your teeth fa…?
- No one can interpret your dreams or tell you what they mean. Only you can do this. Never mind those who say they can tell you what your dream “means.” It only means something to YOU because you give it your personal meaning. Don’t…
- What does is mean if i have a dream where all of my teeth fell ou…?
- One theory is that dreams about your teeth reflect your anxiety about your appearance and how others perceive you. Sadly, we live in a world where good looks are valued highly and your teeth play an important role in conveying that image. T…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- in your dreams what does it mean when your teeth fall out?
- Q: my friend had a dream about her teeth were falling off what does that mean ?
- A: I wonder what Sigmund Freud would give for an answer to this one! In dreams which are symbolized material, Mr. Freud introduced a theory called the Oedipus Complex and the Castration Fear for men while the girls underwent a penis envy and the Electra Complex stage. As for the dream I am in doubts a female has given these results. Most likely a male whom is conscious of a problem with masturbation. Teeth falling out in a dream symbolizes a fear the father will castrate the young male, as the daughter competes for the possesion of a set of organs just like the male has. thus (penis envy) and (castration fear).
- what does it mean when you keep having dreams where your teeth fall out?
- Q: okay so i know someone who keeps on having dreams where thier teeth fall out. and i asked people and everyone says “that it means someone will die” and i researched for the person and makes no sense.
- A: If someone had already said this sorry i did not read any of the answers below. Dreams that your teeth are falling out are the most common dreams we here at Dream Moods receive. Common dream scenarios include having your teeth crumble in your hands, fall out one by one with just a light tap, grow crooked or rot. Such dreams are not only horrifying and shocking, but often leaves the dreamer with a lasting image of the dream. So what does it mean?One theory is that dreams about your teeth reflect your anxiety about your appearance and how others perceive you. Sadly, we live in a world where good looks are valued highly and your teeth play an important role in conveying that image. Teeth are used in the game of flirtations, whether it be a dazzling and gleaming smile or affectionate necking. These dreams may stem from a fear of your sexual impotence or the consequences of getting old. Teeth are an important feature of our attractiveness and presentation to others. Everybody worries about how they appear to others. Caring about our appearance is natural and healthy.Another rationalization for these falling teeth dream may be rooted in your fear of being embarrassed or making a fool of yourself in some specific situation. These dreams are an over-exaggeration of your worries and anxiety.�Teeth are used to bite, tear, chew and gnaw. In this regard, teeth represent power. And the loss of teeth in your dream may be from a sense of powerlessness. Are you lacking power in some current situation? Perhaps you are having difficulties expressing yourself or getting your point across. You feel frustrated when your voice is not being heard. You may be experiencing feelings of inferiority and a lack of self-confidence in some situation or relationship in your life. This dream is an indication that you need to be more assertive and believe in the value of your own opinion.In the latest research, it has been shown that women in menopause have frequent dreams about teeth. This may be related to getting older and/or feeling unattractive and less feminine.Traditionally, it was thought that dreaming that you did not have teeth, represent malnutrition which may be applicable to some dreamers.Other PerspectivesA scriptural interpretation for bad or falling teeth indicate that you are putting your faith, trust, and beliefs in what man thinks rather than in the word of God. The bible says that God speaks once, yea twice in a dream or a vision in order to hide pride from us, to keep us back from the pit, to open our ears (spiritually) and to instruct and correct us.In the Greek culture, when you dream about loose, rotten, or missing teeth, it indicates that a family member or close friend is very sick or even near death.According to the Chinese, there is a saying that your teeth will fall out if your are telling lies.It has also been said that if you dream of your teeth falling out, then it symbolizes money. This is based on the old tooth fairy story. If you lose a tooth and leave it under the pillow, a tooth fairy would bring you money.hoped i helped
- what does it mean when your teeth fall out in all your dreams?
- A: it means you aught to sleep with a dentist 😉