What does it mean to be mentally depressed
Mental Depression is a disorder that presents with depressed mood, loss of interest, and many other symptoms. See your doctor. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-to-be-mentally-depressed ]
More Answers to “What does it mean to be mentally depressed“
- What do it mean mentally if you gets depressed then it go away??
- Depression does make “swings” like that. You probably need to go see your doctor so he or she can refer you to a specialist to get you help either medicinally or with psychotherapy.
- What does it mean to be mentally healthy? Am I depressed??
- Am I depressed? What does it mean to be mentally healthy? The answer to this question is very important to your overall well being. With the rise in suicide and depression worldwide it is necessary to …
- Does Having Depression Mean That a Person is Mentally Ill or Goin…?
- No, but it will very often make them think that they are!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what do it mean mentally if you gets depressed then it go away?
- Q: what is it called when you feel so BAD like ur down in a dark hole, crying and sad and u feel so depressed like the world is not worth it anymore. then it goes away. then it comes back. just circle of depression and feeling down. then feeling normal again and have hope about life — how can u continue to fight this? it’s very tiring when it comes on to you. do this happen to everyone? will it go away for good one day? ty.
- A: Depression does make “swings” like that. You probably need to go see your doctor so he or she can refer you to a specialist to get you help either medicinally or with psychotherapy.
- Does becoming mentally ill mean there is confusion in language as well as logic?
- Q: If vocabulary has been scrambled how can others communicate to the severely depressed person. What if logic has been altered by his mind and a logic patch is in use to make the world seem flat when it isnt. How can another person guess what that logic patch says?
- A: Depends on the severity of the case. In some cases the indavidual is not insane, they are just on a different plane of reality. Understanding the verbal noises of others is a task in and of itself, show me the person that can auto speak every language, dialect, and lingo on this planet and I would be truly amazed. But a form of communication can be established with almost every mammal or animal, takes time but it can be done. Communication is not dependant on logic.
- How long does it take for alcohol to leave your stystem mentally?
- Q: What I mean is that when you drink you can be depressed or have emotional problems that are directly related to alcohol’s effect on the mind. An example of this is when you stop taking certain medications such as klonopin or zoloft it continues to effect the mind for days weeks even months until it leaves the body completely. How long does it take for alcohol to leave the body and the mind?
- A: I think it depends on your consumption and how long do you drink alcohol.