What does it mean to dream of being shot
To dream that you are shot, represents a form of self-punishment that you may be unconsciously imposing on yourself. You may MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-to-dream-of-being-shot ]
More Answers to “What does it mean to dream of being shot“
- What does it mean if you dream about being shot??
- dreams can mean a lot of things, usually they are caused by events and subconscious thinking in your every day life. Others are caused mainly by things you may be afraid of or have had happen to you or someone you know love or have seen bef…
- What does it mean when you dream of being shot in a hospital??
- Tell him to stop watching those scary late night movies. lol
- Can any one tell me what this means? my boyfriend being shot in m…?
- It could be as simple as an inner fear that you will somehow lose him or his love. People with abandonment issues from their past will often dream of losing the ones they love. Since he is protecting you when this happens, it could also mea…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when you dream of being shot in a hospital?
- Q: My boyfriend says he had this dream of being in a hospital and seeing me there. (We didn’t know each other during this time.) He says he woke up in the bed and saw me standing at the foot. Then he got up and ran out the door and someone shot him. What would this mean? Id rather not have my boyfriend get shot, or be in a hospital for that matter. So if you have any idea, then please leave your input.Thank you.
- A: Tell him to stop watching those scary late night movies. lol
- What does it mean if you dream about being shot?
- Q: recently, ive been having a lot of dreams about being shot. whether its at a public place or at my home. ive NEVER been shot, but i do get really paranoid about someone breaking into my house and shooting me. could being paranoid cause me to have these dreams almost every night?
- A: dreams can mean a lot of things, usually they are caused by events and subconscious thinking in your every day life. Others are caused mainly by things you may be afraid of or have had happen to you or someone you know love or have seen before. I am no expert on dream interpretation but maybe this website can further explain what your dreaming. www.dreammoods.com
- What does getting shot in a dream mean?
- Q: I keep having dreams where I get shot. It’s always been in my home. I usually am protecting my wife in our home. I always fight the shooter. Once I get shot, I can feel the shot and can even feel and taste the blood. What does it mean?
- A: If it’s a recurring dream, it means that you are dealing with some type of subconscious stress. Are you like, a stay at home dad or something. because what i get from your dream is that you feel the need to protect your wife, and fight this man off, but in the end you fail and leave her to fend for herself (the part where you get shot) and tasting the blood is the guilt you have over it. that’s what i think your dream means, but if you have a job and you already support your family, your dream could mean that you feel subconsciously incompetent.