What does it mean when i dream that my teeth are falling out
Dreams involving loss of teeth are common and most often regarded as signs the dreamer is worried about his own weakening. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-i-dream-that-my-teeth-are-falling-out ]
More Answers to “What does it mean when i dream that my teeth are falling out“
- What does it mean when i dream my teeth are falling out?
- You need to do a self-check: (You don’t have to answer here online obviously) Do you find yourself being obsessive? Do you have OCD or “neat freak” tendencies lately? Do you feel like you are a victim a lot? Do you feel like yo…
- What does it mean when your teeth are falling out in your dream?
- A falling teeth dream may be rooted in your fear of being embarrassed or making a fool of yourself in some specific situation.
- Do you ever dream that your teeth are falling out? What does this…?
- Dream interpretations vary from one interpreter to another, but dreaming of a loss of teeth (or being naked in front of strangers) usually indicates you are feeling vulnerable or you are in a vulnerable situation that you are aware of but m…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when you dream about teeth falling out?
- Q: I know most of the time there is an “old saying” that interprets the meaning of your dreams. So what does this dream mean usually?
- A: Teeth fall in dreams > Dreaming that you have rotten or decaying teeth, forewarns that your health and/or business is in jeopardy. You may have uttered some false or foul words and those words are coming back to haunt you. Dreaming that you are brushing your teeth means your level of confidence, struggles and aggressiveness. You need to look out for yourself and your own interest.
- what does it mean when u dream of teeth falling out but there not ur teeth?
- Q: in my dream the teeth were in a sweater pocket,someone said look at this and so i took them and was looking at them,and said ithink there the cute boys.but the teeth were ugly not rotten but, mis shaped. but when i tried to put them on i spit but they were coming out of a skull…. does that make ne sense?
- A: sorry, it doesn’t make any sense to me, but there are many theories as to why people have dreams and if interpretations of dreams mean anything. I suggest if you are interested in dream meanings looking into Siegfried’s theory about dreams. (He was an early psychologist who analyzed dreams) By the way sounds like a pretty interesting dream!
- What does my dream about teeth falling out mean?
- Q: I had a dream and in it all of my front teeth fell out, I heard that it means someone close to me is going to die?! Id really like to know the truth about what this dream means.
- A: Teeth falling out is a usual dream symbol.Meaning that, you’re in a time of transition and change.The falling away of these objects is an organic process, and although many people don’t think of it, it is a natural process.Perhaps you have many things going on for you now and it’s a time of new experiences.Was it your front teeth? As the two front ones are my usual ones to go in dreams.Usually symbols of death are more universal, ie crows, etc. not teeth.Best.