What does it mean when you chase someone in your dreams
Dreams of being chased or chasing, often stem from feelings of anxiety in your walking life – you want to escape from something. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-chase-someone-in-your-dreams ]
More Answers to “What does it mean when you chase someone in your dreams“
- What Does It Mean When Your Chasing Someone In Your Dream?
- You are afraid of losing something in your life
- What do ghost that chase you in your dreams mean and the remind y…?
- I had a dream last night. I walked into a mansion. It ended up being Michael Jackson’s tomb. It was also owned by disney. We went to the top floor and a 20 foot tall Michael Jackson ghost(what he looked like when he was black). He was freak…
- What does it mean to dream of someone chasing you??
- Go to dreammoods.com Chase dreams often stem from feelings of anxiety in your walking life. The way we respond to anxiety and pressure in real life is typically manifested as a chase dream. Running is an instinctive response to physical thr…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when you are being chased in your dreams or are running away from someone?
- Q: i always end up dreaming that i keep on running away from something. and once it was something like FBI’s then some sort of soldiers, then some skeletons dressed up in the British soldier uniform, and once as i remember running through a huge shopping centre from police and then ending up being in a lift and just kept on going up and it was so light and all i could see were clouds, and it felt like i kept on going up but when the doors opened the wind blew in my face and i woke up…i know it’s weird, but hey i just need some answers! Thanks!
- A: Probably refers to things in your life you’re trying to avoid, or not facing. I remember dreaming i was being chased by the military for some reason….and I pretty much compared how i DIDN’T want to enlist into the military, but by contract I had to serve 2 years..hence…the dream. THen i had dreams where i’d get chased by a werewolf, and no matter where i hid i always got caught and was killed. I still can’t figure out what problem it is i’m running from that the werewolf represents..but supposedly from what i’ve researched that seems to be the meaning.http://www.dreammoods.com is a good reference i use….it’s pretty up to date.
- What does it mean when you are beign chased in your dream by an unknown someone or something?
- Q: In my dream I was running through the woods from someone or something. I was extremely frightened eventhough I had no idea what it was or why.
- A: “Chase Dreams” can be a reflection of something you are trying to run away from or hide from in real life.Since your dream wasn’t clear about what you were being chased by, it’s hard to translate what you could be afraid of, running away from or hiding from in real life.If you want to read more about “chase dreams” read this article:http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/chasedreams.pl?method=exact&header=dreamid&search=chaseintro
- What does it mean when you always have dreams of chasing or looking for someone?
- Q: Sometimes I have dreams when I waiting for someone too. Always with ex girlfriends.They are kinda like the ones Scarlet O’Hara has in Gone with the Wind.There also in a nice setting like at school or home or at a park.
- A: I know all about dreams man! Your specific dream means that there is either something that you want to tell her or you maybe still in love with her, usually chasing means that you don’t want to let go or something happened in that relationship that no one wanted to happen but it happened. It also depends on where you are at in these dreams for instance if you are in a sunny bright place it is love, if it is a dark night it probably is something that you never got to tell her.