What does it mean when you dream of strangers
To see a stranger in your dream, symbolizes the part of yourself that is repressed and hidden. ChaCha~ [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-dream-of-strangers ]
More Answers to “What does it mean when you dream of strangers“
- What does it mean to dream about a stranger?
- Dreams often do mean something. Interestingly, anyone who you see in your dreams is a person you met or encountered, or even galanaced at them for only 1 second. The human brain doesn’t have the power of creating imaginary people. You saw t…
- What does Dreams about strangers mean?
- it means one day you will go in the co-op and find that everyone there is shouting suprise because its your suprise party.
- What does dogs, old people and strangers in my dream mean??
- Ideally more info is needed but this is what I can give to you on what you have provided. Dogs – loyalty, companionship, family orientated, friendly. Old people – wisdom, coming to the end of a period in life Strangers – situations with whi…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when you dream about strangers?
- Q: People i have no clue who they are, never seen before play a major part in some dreams i have, what does this mean? are they people i will someday meet, or figments of my imagination?
- A: What a fun question! I love stranger dreams. In fact, my most vivid and longest dreams involve people I have never met, yet in the dream, I feel they are deeply a part of my life. Sometimes I go spiritual and think they are they friends of all eternity-like soulmates. Other times, I think they are a trick of the brain-creating the ultimate feelings of joy or drama by creating a fictional person that represents myself in some way. They could be premonition dreams too. Best is to write down your dreams and feelings and anything that you cannot explain after thinking about might be a premonition.
- What does it mean when you dream about total strangers?
- Q: I’ve dreamt about people that I’ve never seen before. Does that mean these people are meant to be met in the future…or have I already met them in my past life or whatever? I would go to a dream interpreter but 1) where in the world would I go to find such a person 2) half of the dreams I forget about when I wake up and 3) what? a dream interpreter?Anybody else got the same dilemma?*If you think this question/random thought was interesting, be sure to tell me so by clicking the “Interesting” button on the bottom left! Thanks.*
- A: I personally think that strangers in dreams, not all of them, but some of them at least, are people we will meet in the future. I had a two time dream of my current fiancee at his high school longtime place of employment when I was 16, I only had the dream 2x’s – never had it again. Several years later when I was in my first year of away college (I was 19), I saw him walking down the street & instantly recognized him as my ‘dream man’. In 6 months we’ll be getting married. We’ve been together for 2 years now.
- What does it mean to have a dream about beautiful people and a beautiful house?
- Q: I had a dream about walking into his beautiful surrounding and never wanting to turn away and go back home. It had nice houses and beautiful people, I’m happy with the house I’m at and I wouldn’t wish for any better than the people I’ve got around me in reality. I always have dreams about strangers.What does my dream mean?
- A: It is just an optimistic dream that says things will perhaps just get better and better over time. It is rare and nice to have a dream without fears entering into it. Some people have more nice dreams than others do. It was just an optimistic dream about a potential future, nothing worse. It was not disrespectful to those around you – it was just an idea about the future getting better and better.