What does it mean when you dream that you are back with an ex boyfriend
To see an old ex-boyfriend in your dream, refers to a freer, less encumbered relationship. The dream servers to bring you…MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-dream-that-you-are-back-with-an-ex-boyfriend ]
More Answers to “What does it mean when you dream that you are back with an ex boyfriend“
- What does it mean to dream that you got back with your ex-boyfrie…?
- That you still like/love him or he’s still in your thoughts, This could happen a long time from the break-up so don’t think its weird its very normal for this to happen. You can’t control it so try not to think about him and the dreams will…
- What does it mean when you dream about getting back with your ex …?
- You are not letting him go completely. Even though you call him your “ex”, he really isn’t. You still love and care for him, which would explain the spiritual closeness you still have from him, hence the dreams. You will get back …
- What does it mean when you have a dream that your ex boyfriend wa…?
- Nothing – it is just a dream that is derived from our subconscience and when you think about things so much we tend to take them to bed with us so to speak.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when you have a dream about an ex boyfriend?
- Q: He’s my highschool sweetheart. We dated for nearly 4 months, and we have dated in the past. So you could say we’re off and on. I want him back, but he feels the timings bad. I have a dream about him every night, what does this mean?
- A: Girl!!! get another MAN. your preoccupation of him in thedaytime, is *ucking up ur beauty sleep. Move on…or he’llhave you wrapped around his little finger……EZ too.
- What does this dream mean? My friends boyfriend had a dream that she had coffee with an ex boyfriend?
- Q: He had a dream that his gf’s ex boyfriend asked her to go out for coffee and she accepted. What could this mean?
- A: He has some sort of insecurity with himself. He’s afraid that if her ex falls back in love with her, she’ll leave him. He probably dreamed this because it was at the back of his mind when he fell asleep. Talk to your friend about it and maybe the two can talk it out and your friend can reassure him she has no feelings for her ex so she can put his mind to rest.
- What does it mean to dream about an ex-boyfriend repeatedly?
- Q: In my last dream, my ex-boyfriend ignored me even though we were in the same room. I tried to talk to him, but he didn’t really respond and walked out of the room. Later, I found out from an old friend (whom I’m not speaking to in my waking life) that he has a new girlfriend. I was actually upset in the dream. I have been in another relationship for over 5 years and my ex-boyfriend have been dating someone else for over a year. What does this dream mean?
- A: i would think it means you have unresolved issues, and he has not heard everything you have needed to say to him….