What does it mean when you dream you are losing your teeth
Dreaming that your teeth are falling out can signal anxiety, concerns about self-image, stress. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-dream-you-are-losing-your-teeth ]
More Answers to “What does it mean when you dream you are losing your teeth“
- What does it mean when you dream about losing teeth??
- From what I have learned, dreaming of losing teeth usually means the following: Teeth To dream that you have rotten or decaying teeth, forewarns that your health and/or business is in jeopardy. You may have uttered some false or foul words …
- What does losing your teeth in a dream mean?
- It is very common. in The Interpretation of Dreams, Freud named it as one of the four “typical dreams,” along with “falling from a height, … flying, and embarrassment because one is naked or scantily clad.” falling tee…
- What does a dream about losing teeth mean?
- it’s an old wives’ tale. my mom told me when you dream about losing your teeth it means someone close to you is going to die. i don’t how true it is; like i said it’s an old wives’ tale
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when you dream about losing all your teeth?
- Q: I’ve been having these weird dreams about me losing all of my teeth or some of them and it’s kinda freaky coz it really does feel like I’m losing my teeth.. Does anyone know what it means? I can never understand dreams..
- A: I’m not a big believer in dream interpretation.I DO know that I have those dreams during times of elevated anxiety and its attendant feelings of helplessness. I don’t have them very often now, but a few years ago when my life was going off the rails, I had them all the time. I flossed three times a day during those phases anyway. Just to be safe 😉
- What does it mean when you dream about losing your teeth?
- Q: I often dream that my teeth fall out and i wonder if it means something.
- A: Oh boy, I’ve had one of those dreams many of times, it can really jack you up. What I have come to learn about the teeth falling out is that the dreamer is questioning their own self worth, it also indicates helplessness; as if you are not in control of your current life, it also may mean that you are somewhat threatened by fate or chance.Among the Arabs, when you have a dream about your teeth falling out, it means that your brother or son is in serious danger.
- What does it mean when you dream that you’re losing your teeth?
- Q: I have had this recurring dream for over 3 months now. Does it mean that I will lose somebody or something?
- A: Hi!Its a sign that you are anxious about change, of losing something or someone – not that you will. It can also indicate a consciousness of ageing. If you can bear to face your fear, Edgar Allan Poe explores this phenomenon in his haunting tale “Bernice”. If you do decide to read it, remember it is only a story. Good wishes.