What does it mean when you have dreams of bleeding out your eyes
Any dream that has to do with eye injuries has to do with something that you are going to see that you don’t want to. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-have-dreams-of-bleeding-out-your-eyes ]
More Answers to “What does it mean when you have dreams of bleeding out your eyes“
- What does it mean to dream (more than once) that you’ve made some…?
- Not my area of expertise but I agree with the previous answer. I think you want to hide from the sight of others. Why? Maybe you’re hiding something or feeling judged and insecure. Maybe the other parts of the dream would tell you this. …
- What does it mean when you dream that your eyes are bleeding??
- Mirror To see your own reflection in the mirror, suggests that you are pondering thoughts about your inner self. The reflection in the mirror is how you perceive yourself or how you want others to see you. You may be contemplating on streng…
- What does it mean when your right eye is bleeding in your dream??
- I don’t know if it includes eyes bleeding too, but I do know that to dream of your eye being injured could mean a refusal to see the truth.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what does it mean when you dream your eyes are bleeding but when you wake up there are tears in your eyes?
- Q: what does it mean when you wake up cant move and see a dark cloudits not me its a friend of mine. he has really bad nightmares and wakes up in the middle of the night paralyzed seeing a dark cloud.His last nightmare when he slept over was that he was dreaming his eyes were bleeding, kept looking at the floor next to the bed, sat up and cried. I felt so bad because there was nothing i could do. he had this dream twice in a matter of 20 mins.
- A: sounds like you’re crying in your sleep. what’s making you so sad/upset? something is bothering you and you need to identify and resolve that
- What does it mean when you dream that your eyes are bleeding?!?
- Q: i dont remember it really well nor did i know wat was really going on i just remember i looked in the mirror and my eyes were crying but blood… i could still see my eyes clearly i was just crying blood tears and i tried to make it stop washed my hands and… i dont remember the rest… the dream changed..
- A: Mirror To see your own reflection in the mirror, suggests that you are pondering thoughts about your inner self. The reflection in the mirror is how you perceive yourself or how you want others to see you. You may be contemplating on strengthening and changing aspects of your character. Eyes To see your own eyes in your dream, represents enlightenment, knowledge, comprehension, understanding, and intellectual awareness. Unconscious thoughts may be coming onto the surface. The left eye is symbolic of the moon, while the right eye represents the sun. It may also be a pun on “I” or the self.�If you dream that your eyes have turned inside your head and you can now see the inside of your head, then it symbolizes insight and something that you need to be aware of.� This dream may be literally telling you that you need to look within your self. Trust your intuition and instincts. To dream that you have something in your eye, represents obstacles in your path. Alternatively, it may represent your critical view and how you tend to see faults in others. To dream that your eyes are injured or closed, suggests your refusal to see the truth about something or the avoidance of intimacy. You may be expressing feelings of hurt, pain or sympathy. Blood To see blood in your dream, represents life, love, and passion as well as disappointments. To dream that you are bleeding or losing blood, signifies that you are suffering from exhaustion or that you are feeling emotionally drained. It may also denote bitter confrontations between you and your friends. Your past actions has come back to haunt you. Women often dream of blood or of someone bleeding, shortly before or during their periods or while they are pregnant. If you dream that you are giving or donating blood, then it suggests that you are feeling physically drained due to stress. Well goodness, but you may have to figure this one out. Obstacles in your path, avoiding something, refusal to see the truth about something, tired and emotionally exhausted. Maybe you need a vacation.
- Had a dream the other night about my eyes bleeding, can’t get it out of my head, WHAT DOES IT MEAN????
- Q: I had a dream a couple nights ago…you know…one of those dreams that is pretty crazy but you only remember one or two stand-out parts of it. I remember being in a pool with a group of people and an instructor. There was some sort of chemical that got into my right eye…..I remember hearing the instructor said it would be ok due to the chemical. Then my eyes started to bleed, both of them….and I began to panic. I remember in my dream seeing the blood drops come from my eyes so distinctly, the rest of the dream was a blur…all I can remember was my eyes bleeding and I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT MEANS* I keep trying to look for a dream interpretation of bleeding eyes and I can’t find anything…
- A: Your eyes symbolize your Perception of things so to have the eye bleeding when you were told “everything is alright” perhaps shows someone in your life “an instructor or guide” you have is misleading you to believe “everything is ok ” when really it is not and your subconscious may be picking up on this and warning you beware of who you trust or panic and hurt will greet you unexpectedly.