What does it mean when you have weird dreams
All the famous theorists who talk about dreams claim that dreams do have one or another purpose. The interpretation is impossible. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-have-weird-dreams ]
More Answers to “What does it mean when you have weird dreams“
- Weird dreams! What do they mean?
- Yes i always have weird dreams, but when I wake up I just laugh! lol but I never had a scary dream, were your dreams scary?
- What’ causing your weird dreams?
- Cheese and Vitamin B6 are known to produce vivid, odd dreams
- I had a weird dream last night. Can it mean anything??
- I don’t think you should be worried. My answer is a “could be” meaning. It sounds like the dressing up and going to dinner is something that gives you pleasure. Getting “excited” in a dream to me means that physical and …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when you have reoccuring weird dreams about numbers?
- Q: I used to have these all the time when I was sick with a high fever and they left me in such a haze that I felt knocked out of this world. I can’t explain the feeling it was just a really weird feeling has anybody experienced anything kinda similar?
- A: take the numbers and play the loto. if u become rich though, remember i gave you the idea. so share the wealth.
- When u have weird dreams what does that mean?
- Q: I don’t have NIGHTMARES alot but when I do there not really good dreams they are like killings and stuff and this morning my dream was about a shadow who killed people whenever they looked at a photo framesomethinghing my dreams are never good dreams wat does this mean i hdreamingamin these things once my NIghtMAre was a killer in my house it was 1 of my fammember’sbers It was SO SCARCOULD NTLDNT GO BACK TO SLEEP
- A: There is a sydrome known as Night Terrorshttp://www.nightterrors.org/A night terror, also known as a sleep terror, is a parasomnia disorder characterized by extreme terror and a temporary inability to regain full consciousness. The subject wakes abruptly from slow-wave sleep, with waking usually accompanied by gasping, moaning, or screaming. You may have some variation of this. Especially if this is a common occurrence. In which case you may need to visit a sleep clinic which may be able to help you.Otherwise you may simply have something that is really bothering you of late. Since the dreams do not seem to be the same each time it is probably no 1 thing therefor not something we could diagnose here. A trained councilor or sleep specialist may be able to help.
- My friend is having these weird dreams what does it mean?
- Q: my friend Ashley is having these weird dreams where her crush and herself go “all the way” this dream is reuccuring and certain times they look older. She does not think about it, and she hates the dream. She really wants to get rid of it..but how? and What does the dream mean?thank you in advance
- A: If they look a little older than that can mean that it’s a peropiral dream, a dream that tells you what will happen in the future. maybe she will hook up with him and have sex if that is what you mean be go all the way.