What does it mean when you see a scorpion in a dream
To see a scorpion in your dream, represents a situation in your waking life which may have been painful or hurtful. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-see-a-scorpion-in-a-dream ]
More Answers to “What does it mean when you see a scorpion in a dream“
- What is the meaning of Golden Scorpion and Golden Snake seen in D…?
- Your brother will discover the company of treacherous, backbiting people or he himself will possess such traits as he was in the possession of the animal. Under the guise of sincerety, honesty and goodness, there will actually be very bad i…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what does it mean when a scorpion stings you in a dream?
- Q: Last night i had a dream a black scorpion stung my hand on the top part, the thing was black with a dream catcher on its tail kinda? it was weird.
- A: Scorpion To see a scorpion in your dream, represents a situation in your waking life which may have been painful or hurtful.� It�is also indicative of destructive feelings, “stinging” remarks, bitter words and/or negative thoughts being expressed by or aimed against you.� Your dream forewarns of a self-destructive and self-defeating path. The scorpion is also a symbol of death and rebirth. You need to get rid of the old and make room for something new. Alternatively, the scorpion may also represent a person who is born under the astrological sign for Scorpio.
- what does it mean when u dream of a black scorpion bitting u?
- Q: it was in my house and it bit me….what does that mean???
- A: It means you were lucky it just bit you, and didn’t sting you!Do some research and buy a few geckos (in your dream, that is). Many species eat scorpions. Just let them free range you dreams, and you’ll sleep like a baby.Hope this has been helpful.
- What does it mean when you dream of being chased by a scorpion?
- Q: I had a dream that there was a long black scorpion in my house and I felt bad about killing it so I decided to keep it. I let it live in my front yard. I went to the store to buy it a cage and when I got home it was chasing me. It stung me a couple of times (it felt so real, very vivid dream) I was scared and I tried climbing on things so it couldn’t get to me, but it still did. It even stung my pets. In the end, I grabbed a knife and started chopping it up violently into little pieces, and I felt really bad while doing it. Does anyone know what this dream might mean? Thanks!
- A: Hi Vegie, long time no talk…I am not an expert….but I would think the black scorpion represents the toxins that you allow happen or keep in your life / or you have inside. The fact that you didnt wanna kill it / felt sorry for it and bought a cage for it meant that you acknowledge the toxins/pain and wanna contain it , though it also means that you are scared of it. But then eventually It chased after you, it could mean that you tried to leave it as it is , in the past , or try to ignore it, but it is catching up with you. You grabbing a knife and started chopping it violently could just be rage/toxins you buried came to the surface / you are facing your own demons/scorpio/. Or it could be that it means its time you need to end something / confront all the toxic things in your life with convictionThats my take on it.And shit, i dreamt of being bitten by a snake and at the end ripped it in half last night too.