What does the symbol of a "knife" mean in a dream
To dream that you are carrying a knife, signifies anger, aggression and/or separation. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-the-symbol-of-a-%22knife%22-mean-in-a-dream ]
More Answers to “What does the symbol of a "knife" mean in a dream“
- What does this symbol ;
- You use a semicolon when what has been written up to that point could stand alone as a sentence, but you don’t want to begin another sentence. It coordinates between independent clauses of a compound sentence.
- Which chemical element has the symbol bk?
- Element number 97, symbol Bk, the eighth member of the actinide series of elements. In this series the 5f electron shell is being filled, just as the 4f shell is being filled in the lanthanide (rare-earth) elements. These two series of elem…
- What is your symbol?
- Mormons do not use the cross as a symbol of our faith. Instead, the actions of our members are our symbols. It is how we act and what we do that represents the church. Our symbol is our members. This is what President of the Church, Gordon …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does this symbol mean in my verizon wireless cell phone text?
- Q: When i go to my inbox and i select one of the text messages i have received from someone, on the top in-between the the arrows left and right and on the left of the word Inbox there is a little symbol of what resembles a face and sound waves coming from him. What does this symbol mean?! Thanks!
- A: you have a voicemail. dial *86 to get to your voicemail
- What does the blue symbol mean on a sony ericsson phone?
- Q: I have a sony ericsson W8110i phone. Occasionally a small blue symbol appears at the top of the screen (it looks like a ripple in a pond).What does it mean?
- A: Ewan! My mate! Pay attention for a minute! Warning! I repeat! Warning incoming active bluetooth devices, standby to connect! Mine goes loopy when travelling on the bus! Most users leave their bluetooth on, like me!
- What does the geometry arrow symbol stand for?
- Q: The symbol looks kind of like this > or this <, but instead of pointing left or right, the arrow points up and/or down. What does the up arrow and the down arrow stand for? These symbols are used in compound statements for conjunctions and disjunctions. What do these symbols stand for?
- A: up=and down=or