What helps someone go to sleep
Relaxation techniques; progressive muscle relaxation and breathing exercises are ways to reduce anxiety so you can sleep. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-helps-someone-go-to-sleep ]
More Answers to “What helps someone go to sleep“
- Can someone help me sleep going though withdrawal?
- You shouldn’t do this alone. You really need to speak with your doctor. Withdrawal is something that if it gets really bad, can kill you. A doctor will put you on a mild sedative while going through withdrawal. Nothing over the counter woul…
- Does sleeping with another person going to help get over someone??
- Some people believe so but they’re the people who take sex for granted and just do it with whoever. My friend was dumped by her fiance last year and one of her friends told her to just go out and have sex with someone else and it would ma…
- Would someone be able to help me on that? mbp goes of to sleep wh…?
- Thanks Done that various times with no effect.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Before you go to bed at night, someone told me that yogurt helps you sleep better- Is that true?
- A: probably not.you shouldnt eat 4hrs before bed anywaybecause it just turns to fat and isnt good for you.so considering that i doubt it is.im sure its a mythand someone has made it up.they have been exhausted one night, and coincidentally had a youghurt before bed and slept well.and tried to make the youghurt responsible?yeah i bet its a myth. 🙂
- Is there any way that helps you go to sleep easier without medications?
- Q: I don’t have imsomniac (i think that’s how you spell it), but I have troubling going to sleep. I go to bed at 8pm and wake up at about 6:15 am. Do you have any cures for this?
- A: You’re not tired enough thats why you have trouble!Do lots of exercise and get lots of sunlight, and go to bed a bit later.only little kids need that much sleep.
- What helps you to go to sleep when you’re having a hard time sleeping?
- Q: I’ve been having a hard time getting to sleep lately. I don’t want to rely on meds to help me sleep. Any suggestions on things that can help me get to sleep without meds? Thanks 🙂
- A: Try some chamomile tea about an hour before bed. If you don’t have that, try a glass of warm milk.Make sure your comfortable with no distractions and the room at a cool 60/65 degrees.Taking a warm bath helps regulate blood circulation and relax the body.For future reference, exercise in the morning helps a great deal.