What is a good way to stop yourself from crying
You can try pinching yourself, walking away from the situation, taking a drink of cold water, or washing your face. Good luck! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-good-way-to-stop-yourself-from-crying ]
More Answers to “What is a good way to stop yourself from crying“
- What’s the best way to stop yourself crying?
- Do something like cleaning or something that requires you to concentrate like studying or reading a book. Just taking a deep breathe never works for me. If I just feel like crying and don’t want to then Ifocus my attention elsewhere
- Is there any way to simply MAKE yourself stop crying??
- The best thing to do is talk to a licensed psychologist and psychiatrist. I would also suggest a lab. Harmones have a funny way of messing up our psyche. There is hope out there-don’t give up.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the most effective way to stop yourself from crying?
- Q: Don’t say “just don’t cry” because it’s really hard and don’t say “just cry when you need to” because NO, I’m never in a situation where I can cry.Thanks.mjergens – Sorry, I meant “prevent” myself from crying.
- A: Just think of a positive situation, something funny..
- Is there a way to stop yourself from crying?
- Q: If you feel like you’re going to cry, but you don’t want to, is there a way you can make it so you don’t. and so you don’t like get tears in your eyes or anything?
- A: i do this – imagine a small box in ur heart n dat ur tryn to zip it up… d small box is suposed to contain ur emotions ..so wen the box is completely zipped, the emotions dnt fall out…its helpd a big deal except for those situations wch really cant b ‘zipped’..
- How do you stop yourself from crying so much?
- Q: I can’t stop crying. How do you stop your tears when you feel a part of you just vanished and you know it’s all your fault?
- A: You have the right to feel sorry for yourself, but after a while you must move on past it. Find gratitude for things however small to combat those feelings.