What is a good way to wake myself up
Some good ways to wake yourself up is take a shower, eat some breakfast, and have some coffee. Thanks for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-good-way-to-wake-myself-up ]
More Answers to “What is a good way to wake myself up“
- Is there a way to wake myself up from a nightmare?
- You need to buy a copy of an older book called Lucid Dreaming. It will teach you to train yourself to realize when you are dreaming. You start out by keeping a journal next to your bed. Every time you wake up in the middle of the night, or …
- What’s a natural way I can wake myself up in afternoon??
- You might consider letting yourself take 20 minute afternoon naps. It is supposed to be the perfect amount of time; not too long and not too short; and equivalent to an hour’s sleep at night. You should feel rested and refreshed if you time…
- What is the best way to really wake myself up in the morning??
- That light idea sounds good, if you could somehow rig your alarm up to your lights that’d work pretty good. What I do is set my alarmclock ahead and put it on the other side of the room, that way I have to get out of bed to turn it off, and…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is a good way to wake myself up in the morning to work out?
- Q: Like a big glass of water? I have a tough time getting out of bed at 5am. And if I start working out in the mornings for an hour, I might need to get up a little earlier.
- A: Hot (not boiling) water with a few slices of lemon is good morning reviver. Try it first thing, about 30 mins before anything else (like food ot coffee etc). split your workout to half hour in the morning and half hour in the afternoon or early evening. it’ll do the same good but you won’t have to get up so early.
- Why do i always wake myself up when im having a good dream?
- Q: Recently ive been waking myself up when ive been having a good/happy dream. I can usually wake myself up when im having a nightmare, which is great but i seem to wake myself up when im having a really good dream. it keeps annoying me and i don’t know why this keeps happening.
- A: learn lucid dreaming http://www.dreamviews.com/
- What is the best way to really wake myself up in the morning?
- Q: I have to wake up 5:30 in the morning every day, but i have trouble getting myself to actually get out the bed. What are some ways to really jerk myself awake?
- A: That light idea sounds good, if you could somehow rig your alarm up to your lights that’d work pretty good. What I do is set my alarmclock ahead and put it on the other side of the room, that way I have to get out of bed to turn it off, and I think I’m late so I panic.