What is dementia More
It can cause problems with your memory and how well you can think and plan. Usually dementia gets worse over time. How long this takes is different for each person. Some people stay the same for years. Others lose skills quickly. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-dementia-more ]
More Answers to “What is dementia More“
- Dementia is not a specific disease. It is a descriptive term for a collection of symptoms that can be caused by a number of disorders that affect the brain. People with dementia have significantly impaired intellectual functioning that inte…
- Dementia Dementia (from Latin de- “apart, away” + mens (genitive mentis ) “mind”) is the progressive decline in cognitive function due to damage or disease in the brain beyond what might be expected from normal aging. Pa…
- Summary: Dementia is a combination of a loss of memory and a loss of intellectual functioning, and it can be caused by fever, a reaction to drugs or intoxication. Learn about variations of dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease, with help …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why isn’t there more information on how to help your loved one on fighting dementia/ Alzheimer’s?
- Q: Is there more on what can be done not just managing them.
- A: My wifes mother has Alzheimer’s and we take care of her. We have been to several doctors and they have been no help. The best we have found is multiple Vitamins.
- Yesterday media said tofu causes dementia in woman today it causes men to turn more feminine. Is this the work
- Q: … of the affluent and elite farming community (mainly meat farmers and wealthy land owners) producing spin stories to encourage more meat eaters to sustain their livlihoods?For example, the U.S. meat industry is worth $14.5 billion
- A: Yes. You are right. Tofu is soy, and soy is in everything. They just don’t want you to give up on meat, but meat takes three times as long to digest compared to vegetable protien. Meat and animal products are all linked to cancer and illness of one sort or another. You don’t see kidney beans, cucumbers and tomatos linked to cancer, do you? Any media pushing meat, in my opinion, is propaganda. Just go to my blog and see what it had done to me.Joe
- Do you think it is true that isolation more than likely will cause dementia over time?
- Q: say you became a hermit……or if you are locked in solitary confinement………what are or would be the effects you think for those who may know?whyand how so?Thanks for your answers!
- A: Probably yes, but the time it takes varies from person to person.