What is it called when you see things that aren’t there
There are a few conditions that can cause a person to see things that are not there. Dementia can cause hallucinations. Go ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-it-called-when-you-see-things-that-aren%27t-there ]
More Answers to “What is it called when you see things that aren’t there“
- What is it called when you see things in your mind before they ha…?
- clairvoyance n. The supposed power to see objects or events that cannot be perceived by the senses. Premonition refers to a situation when future events are foreknown or forecast. Déjà vu is the experience of feeling sure that one has witne…
- What are those pictures called when you can see two things at onc…?
- Those are called Cognitive illusions, which are a particular type of optical illusion.
- Can I call you regularly to see how things are going??
- If there’s any news, you’ll hear from us straight away but you are always welcome to call. You can also read our blog for the latest updates.