What is it when you have a dream and it comes true in the future
That would be a premonition. Premonition: A warning in advance; a forewarning. Have another question? Just ask ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-it-when-you-have-a-dream-and-it-comes-true-in-the-future ]
More Answers to “What is it when you have a dream and it comes true in the future“
- What does it mean when you dream about the future, and it comes t…?
- Close scrutiny does not remove the fact that all answers to this question are speculation that rely on some system of methodical cognition. Whether it is deemed rational or irrational is a matter of subjectivity. The nature of the question …
- Do you ever have dreams that come true in the future??
- Dreaming things ahead comes up quite often on this site; I am keeping count of it and process the results. The odds are in favour of dreams coming true. I have studied this matter for forty years and have learnt to read dreams the way you r…
- What are the chances of a dream of the future coming true??
- This isn’t a question that can be answered like “what are the odds of rolling a six on a die?” It depends on the person having the dream and the nature of the dream. MOST dreams are not precognitive – they indicate one’s emotiona…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what does it mean when you dream about the future, and it comes true?
- Q: Randomly I have short dreams about finding things i’ve been looking for, for a long time, or have just given up on looking for them, then other times i have short dreams about me doing things i’ve always wanted to, but have sorta given up on, on wanting to do them.In these dreams, it only shows me finding or doing things, they never show the right place where im going to find or do these things. But somehow i always ending finding or doing those things…WHAT DOES IT MEAN!??!
- A: it means you hav a prophetic gift
- What are the chances of a dream of the future coming true?
- Q: No scary stuff like dying, just the chances and a example.
- A: This isn’t a question that can be answered like “what are the odds of rolling a six on a die?”It depends on the person having the dream and the nature of the dream. MOST dreams are not precognitive – they indicate one’s emotional state and sometimes contain messages from the subconscious.Occassionally a dream will come true, but even then it may not come true exactly as dreamed. I would say the chances are slim to none, unless one has a track record of psychic dreams.
- why is it in my dreams sometimes i dream of the future and it comes true? like anything even something small?
- Q: i was playing golf and hitting all the dirt every where with my mate and then i remebered that i had a dream about that exact moment a few weeks ago. how does this happen and why?
- A: Welcome to the World of DeJA-Vu this is neat , i have it to, and not only, that you can see these thing happening in the future, but with me i have to be very care full, because if i tell some-one, that something will happen to them it will happens, for example, whe my 2 kids werw growing up, if i told them to be careful about certain, sure enoug it will happen , this gift runs, in my family, my-great grand mom, my mom, my baby-sister, me, my daughter and my 8 years old grans son & 4 years old grand-daughter, we all have it, just like what you said and more, when i were pregnant with my 2 kids, i dream that i was going to have a boy first and them a girl and it happens, i saw them both before they were born, i mean like real and not a dream, when my son, was 5 years old, i dream that he had felt out of a tree and broke his right hand sure enoug, a week after that, the school call me up on told me my son, had climd up a tree with some friends, and he had falling down broke his right hand and was to go to the hospital, i was so ooo scare, and more event’s like that has been happening still, some-times as you said the even;ts will happens and you will sometimes forget about it , then just in a sudden out of a good blue mood, it will just pop=up like that and you will remember, while the event is happening, or after it has happens, well ia’m glad you asked this question you share somethig really beautiful, with a lot’s of people,i just try to relax and go with the flow of life, some-times i get a little sad, when something happens to one of my love one, and i try not to scare them, so a lot of time i just don’t tell them, i pray about it and some times things do change, and each time i had a job, or fill out an application for a job, i will dream of the locations, buildings, and see the people and every details that is in that place, as in stairs,, plants, books, doors windows, closets, and more, then i will forget the dream, and one to two, weeks, when they called me for a job inter-view, and i go inside i will smile, because i saw all of that in my dreams, and i knew i hhave gotten the job, so all of my friends knows this about me, and some, asked me things about themselves, and i will tell them, most of the time and sometimes i won’t. enjoy your gift it is from God the Father. God Bless you. Peace out.