What is pogonophobia
Pogonophobia is the fear of beards. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-pogonophobia ]
More Answers to “What is pogonophobia“
- What is ‘Pogonophobia’?
- Heyya guys at 8y1 This Is Awesome. yeah dude totally Merry Crimbo Ryan
- Is there such a thing as pogonophobia?
- Yes, it is a fear of beards.
- What is the origin of Pogonophobia?
- Hi, Pogonophobia comes from pogonotrophy which is the ancient Greek word for growing a beard. Pogon=beard and trophy=to nourish or grow. Hence pogon-o-phobia – the fear of beards. Best wishes
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do you have POGONOPHOBIA? The fear of beards?
- Q: how about Papaphobia? the fear of Popes?
- A: neither, lol, I am the only answerer… well at least now i am lol
- what is the fear of science called?
- Q: well i was planning on telling my science teacher that i developed 3 phobias over vacation Sophophobia Pogonophobia and the fear of science. pogonophobia is the fear of bears and sophophobia is the fear of learning….. wont he get a kick out of this!
- A: There is no specific name for the fear of science,i believe it would fall into a general category such as Sophophobia- Fear of learning.
- What is Pogonophobia?
- A: Pogonophobia is the fear of beards.