What is Psychoneuroimmunology
Definition: A branch of medicine that deals with the influence of emotional states& nervous system activities on immune function. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-psychoneuroimmunology ]
More Answers to “What is Psychoneuroimmunology“
- I doent know
- Psychoneuroimmunology is defined as the examination of the interactions among psychological, behavioral, and social factors with immunological and neuroendocrine outcomes
- Psychoneuroimmunology is the study of the interaction between psychological processes and the nervous and immune systems of the human body..
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do you think that our thoughts can affect others’ bodies?
- Q: “Psychoneuroimmunology” is the idea is that thoughts affect your body. Scientists — including those at the National Institutes of Health — are beginning research to uncover whether a person’s thoughts can affect another person’s body. So, what do you think?
- A: Ohh this is quite an interesting idea. I personally believe in both concepts. You know when you’re having a bad day, and people can kind of get the vibe that you’re not okay and then they ask you what is wrong? I think that it is kind of like that. Like the aura around your body at the moment of your thought. If you see someone and you have a negative thought about them, whether or not they perceive it at the time, i think that the energy does go out to them and affects them. Scientists should definitely go on to research this theory because i believe that in the end, results will show.
- what is psychoneuroimmunology?
- A: Psychoneuroimmunology is the study of the interaction between psychological processes and the nervous and immune systems of the human body..