What is some motivating phrases
“The best way to predict your future is to create it””If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it””Do, or do not There is no try” [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-some-motivating-phrases ]
More Answers to “What is some motivating phrases“
- Do you have any life motivating, phrases?
- Reanna, Here are my own favourite phrases that I’ve written. 1) Intelligence is truly shown only when one understands why there is a must to have intelligence. 2) If you can learn to let it all go, then you have gained it all. 3) Dont leave…
- What quotations or motivational phrases do you live by?
- The challenging, impromptu nature of this question stumps a lot of people. However, no better reflection of one’s values shines like the words they live by. One of the valuable activities I do during various speeches is to have people write…
- Can you tell me a phrase which can instantly motivate you??
- you can do it. don’t ever give up on your self. that is what my trainer at curves tells me. She is very supportive.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I need motivation to study & exercise ….Plz give me some motivating phrases which can give me some energy?
- A: If you do what you have always done you will get what you’ve always got.You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It’s not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison”There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged, to find the ways in which you yourself have altered” ( Nelson Mandela )”A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.” Maya AngelouThe fault…..is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings. -Cassius attempting to persuade Brutus to join in the plot against Caesar”Every mighty oak was once just a little nut that stood it’s ground.”The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.”Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go-T.S. Eliot.Life can either be accepted or changed. If it is not accepted, it must be changed. If it cannot be changed, then it must be accepted.In three words i can sum up everything: life goes on. -Robert Frost”Life as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever.” Gandhi”Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.””Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for; it is a thing to be achieved” William Jennings Bryan.
- What are some good self-talk phrases to help push yourself during exercise?
- Q: I need a list of good, motivating exercise phrases like: “push yourself… feeling strong… do it… stay in control” etc etc but I can’t think of many more. Applicable for any kind of exercise. Anyone? Thank you!
- A: – Nothing but a peanut
- Any motivating words or phrases???? ( for life changes)?
- Q: I am thinking about this next couples of weeks, which I have a month off school. I am not getting much of a break because I am quiting my cureent jon and I needa find another one, plus get aquinted in the other one. I just feel like a need a break but can’t effort one. Does anyone hve any motivating phrases or words?
- A: “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” —Margaret Mead “Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got.”—Janis Joplin”Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”—Eleanor Roosevelt”We’ve chosen the path to equality, don’t let them turn us around.”—Geraldine Ferraro