What is the fear of animals called
A fear of animals is an abnormal and persistent fear of animals termed “zoophobia.” It encompasses fears of specific types also. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-fear-of-animals-called ]
More Answers to “What is the fear of animals called“
- What is a fear of farm animals called?
- zoophobia means a general fear of animals, if you are afraid of one specific animal, it probably has another name.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What do you call a person who has a fear of animals,including fear of pet cats and dogs?
- Q: My girlfriend’s mom is afraid of her pet cat and her son’s pet dog,and all other animals! What is this psychological condition of a fear of animals called ? The medical term?
- A: fear of animals is called zoophobia, dogs is cynophobia, cats is ailurophobia
- What is it called when you have a fear of stray animals?
- Q: I have this fear and i wanna know if there is a word for it. there probably is but i cant find it anywhere!first one to answer with the RIGHT answer will be picked for the best answer to this question!! JUST PLEASE TRY TO HELP ME!!! thanks to anyone who does.
- A: I didn’t find a specific name for stray animals, but ” Zoophobia” is the fear of animals, and ” Agrizoophobia” is the fear of wild animals.Add: What exactly are you afraid of about them? Because I found Cynophobia- The fear of dogs or rabies
- umm what do you call the fear of animals?
- Q: okay so like what is the general name for people who fear animalsthe genral name of people who are addicted to computers ( if there is one)can u please quickly tell me : ]
- A: 1-beastaphobia2-pc-aholics:)