What is the fear of dead people
Necrophobia or thanatophobia is the fear of death or dead things (e.g., corpses) as well as things associated with death. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-fear-of-dead-people ]
More Answers to “What is the fear of dead people“
- What About A Fear Of Dead People?
- Got the chance to co-host the morning show today on Magic 96.5 FM (Shannon- glad to hear Katie is doing ok) The topic was phobias. Lots of great calls but the one that caught me off guard was a call asking if it was normal to be afraid of a…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can I overcome my fear of dead animals?
- Q: This sounds ridiculous. I’m 46, big and tall, but I have extreme fear of dead birds, rats, squirrels, and rabbits in my yard. It’s embarrassing my 76 yo dad sometimes help me to get rid of them. The other times I have to beg my wife to do it.Yesterday I found a dead rabbit in the backyard pond. Don’t know how to bring up the topic with my wife.
- A: If it makes you sick, there is nothing you can do about it. It isn’t that you are scared of them, because they are dead.
- What can cause an irrational fear of dead bodies?
- Q: I have never had a traumatic encounter with anything dead, I love horror movies. In real life I have total panic attacks concerning dead bodies, including museum mummies.
- A: probably just a little phobia…I have a friend who is terrified of chickens…why i dont know…but she said she never came encounter with any…
- What are some ways for a child to learn to work with and not fear the ability to see dead people?
- Q: My sister-in-law is a social worker and one of the cases she has currently is a girl with the ability to see dead people. The child is afraid of her ability and my sister-in-law would love to help her and her family develope a better understanding of this gift.
- A: No one can “see dead people” except in the flesh so have her stop going to open casket wakes.