What is the fear of elephants called
The name of the fear of elephants is Pachydermophobia! Did you need more? Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-fear-of-elephants-called ]
More Answers to “What is the fear of elephants called“
- What is a fear of elephants called?
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is a fear of elephants called?
- A: pachydermophobia
- Is it good to drink milk? The text is too long but worthwhile read….?
- Q: es esta pagina linkhttp://notmilk.com/kradjian.htmlThe most important information dissemination my.Not that, but I can make your text too long jajaja.If I write bad is that I am leading a translator jaja
- A: wow. Looks like you had allot of thought to this. My thoughts to this. People have been drinking milk for positively centuries and millenia. If you like it, drink it. If you don’t, don’t.
- Need a little coaxing here, fear of a ginormous man ……?
- Q: I went on a great date last night, but tonight is the date that I have been really looking forward to. He called me to make sure we are still on for tonight and a conversation came up about gross things we have seen that scare us. I told him politely the length of an elephants privates. He said, “Damn girl then you better not see mine.” He quickly apologized when an uncomfortable silence came between us. Now I am scared and I don’t think he was joking. Can a man that is so big that way, hurt a woman (if you know what I mean)?
- A: ha he’s lying…hes probably small. any guy that says something that wack is in actuality seeking a reaction out of you. you have nothing to worry about. however, there are men out there that happen to be very large and can hurt some women…every man is different lol