What is the history of behavioral perspective in psychology
The Behavioral Perspective: the study of measurable, observable behavior and the way in which the environment determines behavior. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-history-of-behavioral-perspective-in-psychology ]
More Answers to “What is the history of behavioral perspective in psychology“
- What is behavioral perspective in psychology?
- Behavioral Perspective The behavioral approach to understanding motivation deals with drives, both learned and unlearned, and with incentives. Drive theory. Drive theory involves the concepts of unlearned (or primary) drives, drive reductio…
- What are three different perspectives of psychology of human beha…?
- Well, there is the behavioral perspective, which states that human behavior is largely the result of rewards and punishments. There is the cognitive perspective, which states that human behavior is the result of your thought processes. And …
- How does psychology’s different perspectives contribute to a view…?
- [Your question is far too broad, for a short answer anyway. There are at least as many answers as there are branches or aspects of psychology, viz. cognitive, social, psychodynamic, behaviourist, humanist, physiological, and each of those h…