What is the name of ‘fear of sharks’ phobia
Selachophobia is the fear of sharks. I definitely have that one. Thanks for using ChaCha and have a great day! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-name-of-%27fear-of-sharks%27-phobia ]
More Answers to “What is the name of ‘fear of sharks’ phobia“
- What phobia is the fear of sharks?
- It is normal to be afraid of a scary animal in person, but when you feel fear when looking at a picture of the animal, that is a phobia. The fear of sharks is known as selachophobia.
- Is their a proper scientific phobia of sharks? is my fear unreali…?
- When I was little I saw jaws, it scared me really badly that when I was little I used to not go below the sheets thinking sharks where below their and in dark rooms I believed sharks where in the shadows. My fear has toned down abit now I a…
- What is the phobia name for “fear of sharks”??
- Selachophobia- Fear of sharks. selaphobia is fear of light flashes.