What is weber’s law
Weber’s Law says the size of the just noticeable difference is a constant proportion of the original stimulus value. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-weber%27s-law ]
More Answers to “What is weber’s law“
- What does Weber’s law mean?
- 1. (psychophysics) the concept that a just-noticeable difference in a stimulus is proportional to the magnitude of the original stimulus
- How Weber’s law can be applied to marketing
- No abstract is available for this item.
- Can somebody explain to me the Weber’s law and Fechner’s law…. …?
- Weber’s Law states that the ratio of the increment threshold to the background intensity is a constant. So when you are in a noisy environment you must shout to be heard while a whisper works in a quiet room. And when you measure increment …