What it means when you dream about tornadoes
To see a tornado in your dream, suggests that you are experiencing some extreme emotional outbursts and temper tantrums….MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-it-means-when-you-dream-about-tornadoes ]
More Answers to “What it means when you dream about tornadoes“
- What does it mean when you dream of tornadoes?
- I have the same kind of dreams, tornadoes that surround the house I happen to be inside of in the dream. They’ll be everywhere, no matter which way I look. Thing is, they never seem to come close enough to me or the house to do damage. They…
- What do tornado dreams mean?
- I have always had recurring dreams of tornadoes also. I have not heard your interpretation, however. I have always read that to dream of tornadoes means that there is some confusion or chaos in your life right now, not necessarily hard time…
- Why do I have recurring tornado dreams? I had two last night! Doe…?
- Are tornadoes common where you live? Do you ever think about tornadoes while awake? If yes, it’s probably because of that. If no, I have no idea. There was a study made about just that. But generally, you dream about what you think about …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when i dream about tornadoes?
- Q: This past month ive been having dreams about tornadoes. It usually is about me, my parents and brother and sometimes my boyfriend is there, were at our house or on a family outing or in our car, then out of no where i see a tornado in the distance. Everyone seems to be calmer then i am, im the only one being really hysterical and paniced. We all end up finding shelter in the end and no one gets hurt, but its always a reeeeally close call. Alot of times there is more then one tornado. Like last night there was one huge on and 4 or 5 other small ones comming and going. I dont know what this signifies in the dream..
- A: Acoording to Dream Central’s Dream Dictionary, it means this:TornadoIf you dream that you are caught up in a tornado, or see other people in one, or you are in danger from a tornado, then you will find all your well laid business plans come to naught and failure will dog your footsteps until you do something to change your chances of success; more education, better training or so forth. That’s wierd because I have had the same dreams. And I live in California. Anyone in the midwest ever dream os earthquakes?
- What does it mean when you dream about tornadoes? and a lot of water?
- A: To dream that you are in the path of a whirlwind, signifies changes which may lead to loss, chaos and scandal. You are being pulled unwillingly into a facing your repressed thoughts.To see water in your dream, symbolizes your unconscious and your emotional state of mind. Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of life energy. It is also symbolic of spirituality, knowledge, healing and refreshment. If the water is calm, clear, then it signifies that you are in tune with your spirituality. It denotes serenity, peace of mind, and rejuvenation. If you are splashed by water, then it represents your need to be revitalized and more expressive. To dream that water is boiling, suggests that you are expressing some emotional turmoil. It also may mean that feelings from your unconscious are surfacing and ready to be acknowledged.�
- How come I dream about tornadoes, snakes, and death?
- Q: What do tornadoes mean in a dream? I dream that a tornado comes and kills me or kills someone I love. And what do snakes mean in a dream? Sometimes I dream that I fall in a big dark pit with snakes that have deadly poison. And in every nightmare I have, someone dies. Please tell me!
- A: I’m not a dream interpreter, but I would say you are going through a time of great change in your life right now, and are very worried about your future. Most of time dreams of ‘death’ do not mean physical death, but a great change in your physical life. Tornadoes are symbols of change and snakes are symbols of divine feminine wisdom. Loss of loved ones in dreams show that you are afraid that you are becoming detached from those you love. As you go to sleep, try to ask yourself, over and over, what are you afraid of in your life? Your subconscious should show you, perhaps in symbols, what in your waking life is really bothering you. Knowing what it is, you can address the issue and, hopefully, the nightmare will go away. Good luck.