What should I do to curb my anxiety
Learning to relax is key to helping anxiety. You can do this by progressive muscle relaxation, deep breathing and meditation. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-should-i-do-to-curb-my-anxiety ]
More Answers to “What should I do to curb my anxiety“
- How to curb your anxiety
- Anxiety is something we all have experienced, whether it is about your education, work, or personal life. For the chosen few, anxiety rears its ugly head daily whether there is excuse for it or not. These are some simple suggestions to batt…
- How To Curb The Anxiety Syndrome?
- The Meaning Of Chinese Accupuncture Weather The Storm | September 17th 2009 by Adventure Art Travel The use of accupuncture is one of the forms of treatment in established Chinese medication. Accupuncture is used to heal a wide variety of …
- Is there an herb to curb anxiety besides St. John’s Wort?
- I prefer sex you can’t have an anxiety attack or be defragmented when something that feels that good is happening to you at the same time. I know, I have a condition that has more letters than the alphabet, It means “extremely high anx…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What herbs cure, or curb anxiety?
- Q: My brother is now 10, and he suffers from horrible anxiety. Anything that could help him? He’s underweight, and is nervous about EVERYTHING, and I feel like I should help him. He’s had it for so long that I feel that I need to help. Any help?
- A: Homeopathic Remedies for Anxiety / Panic Attacks / Stress / Depression(Bereavment) / Mood Swings (Totally safe, without any side effects or complications of any sort) :-ANXIETY / PANIC ATTACKS & STRESS :-Sudden with restlessness and fear of death, Panic Attacks, Aconite 30X or 200X,1/2 hourly (3 Doses)Prolonged with periodic and panic attacks Arsenic Alb.200X, 4 hourly (3 Doses) With fainting spells; profuse sweating; worse in the morning Sulphur 30X or 200X 3 hourly (3 Doses) Makes patient walk fast; due to anticipation Argentum Nit 200X, 3 hourly (3 Doses) Worse lying in bed and closing the eyes Carbo Veg 30X or 200X, 4 hourly (6 Doses) Anxiety aggravated by upward or downward motion; going in an elevator; worse till 11 P.M, Borax 200X or 1M, 3 hourly (3 Doses) Anxious about business even when seriously ill Bryonia Alba 200X 3 hourly (3 Doses) Full of apprehensions in the evening Causticum 200X, 3 hourly (3 Doses) Anxiety and fears in the evening with restlessness and palpitation Calcarea Carb.200X or 1M, 3 hourly (3 Doses) Anxiety worse while lying still. Sad music ameliorates the complaints Manganum Acet 200X 3 hourly (3 Doses)Anxiety due to fright, fear,exciting news; stage fright; worse while appearing for examination or interview etc Gelsemium 30X or 200X 3 hourly (6 Doses) Mood Swings, Anxiety due to grief or shock in the subconscious mind Ignatia 200X or 1M, 3 hourly (3 Doses) Anxiety; better after eating Anacardium Or 30X, 4 hourly.DEPRESSION & GRIEF(Bereavement) :-Severe shock due to sudden death of loved ones; restlessness, anxiety and fear Aconite 200X. 10 min (3 Doses) Prolonged mournings; cannot overcome the loss of loved ones and/or Mood Swings. Ignatia 1M or 10M, 6 hourly (3 Doses) When the grief is in the conscious mind; patient weeps; does not like sympathy Natrum Mur.200X or 1M, 6 hourly (3 Doses) For chronic grief and indignation Staphysagria 200X or 1M, weekly (3 Doses) Depression with suicidal thoughts feeling of worthlessness, Aurum Met 30X, three times a day half hour before meals.Take the remedy which is similar to your symptoms. No side effects or complications if taken as directed, please do not exceed the given dosage and under any circumstances do not try to mix any remedies and avoid Chocolates, Mints, Coffee, Red Meat, Alcoholic and Carbonated drinks, Spicy Rich Food while taking any Homeopathic remedies, and keep the medicines away from direct sunlight, heat strong smells and perfumes and do not store them in the fridge.Curing without any side effects or Complications Thats the Beauty of Homeopathic Medicine Take Care and God Bless you.
- I’m sure you’ve heard of “curb your enthusiasm”. This is a case of curb your anxiety. What might help?
- Q: I am having a bit of an anxiety attack. What can I do to curb it a little? Just until my b/f Pat gets home from work. Know of any relaxing sites? Or sites that will get my mind off of the waiting game? Already have music playing for myself from YouTube . . . need more suggestions.
- A: Inhale for the count of four exhale fot the count of six.mGood Luck.
- How to curb my dog’s separation anxiety?
- Q: I recently adopted a 2 year old male german shepherd. He barks everytime I leave for work, and would even attempt to hold me back by biting on my hand. Is there a method to help him stop this behavior?
- A: Whenever I leave my dog I usually crate him, putting his food and water as well as one of his favorite toys and a blanket in his cage and turn on the radio and he’s usually pretty good. When I dont crate him I usually use homeopet anxiety drops on him. It works well. you should give em a try. Im a vet tech and we always recommend them the owners always come back thanking us for the recommendation seeing as their pets are alot less stressed when having to be left alone and such.