Why are males and females so emotionally different
Males and females are different from conception, and the difference shows itself in every system of the body and brain. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-are-males-and-females-so-emotionally-different ]
More Answers to “Why are males and females so emotionally different“
- Why is the female emotional set up so different from a males emot…?
- I really don’t think we are all that different. It’s just that men and women have been conditioned to know which emotion is acceptable to show openly and which isn’t. For men, it’s perfectly acceptable to show anger and aggression but if a …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is the different between male and female about fear?
- Q: explaine about it emotionally,please.
- A: Emotionally, both sexes have fears, and physically, their bodies have the same responses. But culturally, women have been allowed to show fear more openly than men. Naturally, this is a generalization.
- Is there an antidepressant that doesn’t decrease libido?
- Q: I am taking celexa which has helped me greatly emotionally, but has taken away sexual desire. I don’t want to lose the benefits of the good it has done, but want my libido back. Which med. would be similar without this problem. I’d like to know what ya’ll advise before my next dr. appt. Also are the side effects different in females and males?
- A: The first thing you need to do is figure out why your sex drive is low and try to help get it back. I was in your situation and it’s not fun without being horny and feeling in the mood when needed. I also felt like my orgasms (if I would even get one) were really weak. Probably because of my sex drive.However, I tried exercising and dieting but nothing seemed to be working. I thought I was screwed. I then found something just as amazing as the vibrator.My friend at work told me about this stuff she took to raise her sex drive. It was a natural herbal supplement and was I lucky to of found it. Theres no side effects and the sex drive is just tremendous along with orgasms that are blasting. The stuff is called Hersolution pills. At the time I saved money on them at herenhancement.comWhat I did was tried out for 3 months and that was really it. I found taking them every other day or so was the best to stretch it out. After the months were up, I was back to normal with a beating sex drive and my orgasm strength in increased so much. Well good luck and I hope this helps.
- What is your sign & does it describe your exactly?Describe yourself! What is similar to your sign?Different?
- Q: ok im re-asking my question sense yahoo was in a glitch earlier!I am a pisces. The pisces sign describes me to the T perfectly! *I am very emotional*im very sexual*if i get into my moods i did to get away from every one! ( a library, music, take a walk, communication. These things help the situation)*i put every one else first before myself*its hard for me to say the word no*i get emotionally connected to males & females really easy!*The eyes are a major turn on for me in men!*i trust my intuition 150%! Its never let me down once.*I have major trust issues with people! They have to earn my trust!*I know that if u put 2 pisces together thats a great sexual pair!*I like quiet places! *I like communication!*I am attracted to capricorn’s, pisces, & virgo’s!*for me leo’s are very hard to get along with! They are stobbern & luv money.
- A: I am a capricorn girl and yes i would say i fit most of the traits Cappy’s are said to have…* Very ambitious person * Hard working * Very Patient and I don’t give up easily* Very caring* Always loyal * Honest but without hurting peoples feelings* Good listener* Organised, Neat and Tidy* Rarely selfish ( If ever ), * like you i trust my intuition to the max* I love socialising and having lots n lots of fun but i also enjoy quiet time on my own too.* Emotional* I can be too sensitive at times * Negative about myself* I worry far too much when its not needed * I study and analyse everything which i hate* Also like you if i am not in a good mood i need to be on my own* Would do ANYTHING for the people i love and care aboutI hope this helps 🙂 x