Why do kids lie
Lying is a skill all children learn, some use it to avoid trouble. Children who are chronic liars don’t feel good about themselves [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-kids-lie ]
More Answers to “Why do kids lie“
- The three main reasons kids lie are to avoid trouble, to protect your image of them, and to up their social status. … Try not to tell lies in front of your children, and explain what a “white lie” is if your child can compreh…
- The art of lying isn’t unique to people, but as kids get older their reasons for deception change.
- “Kids lie early, often, and for all sorts of reasons—to avoid punishment, to bond with friends, to gain a sense of control. But now there’s a singular theory for one way this habit develops: They are just copying their parents. In the …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do parents teach their kids to lie but then get upset when their kids lie to them?
- Q: My former foster mom used to get upset when bill collectors would call for my former foster grandma (her mom), & we’d tell them she’s dead. Well, she is dead. & she told us we should just tell them my foster grandma is really busy & to call back later.
- A: Double standards and hypocracy are common these days. It’s a shame….
- Why did the republicans lie the the kids and cut the headstart program they promised?
- Q: Republicans are scum. They are lying, cheating, torturing murderous bastards. Why did they cut the headstart program for kids? Why did they commit identity theft of the unborn by saddling them with trillions of dollars in debt?
- A: Because they will promise everything to everyone to convince them to vote /be republican only to get into office to practice Dictator activities and play corporate kiss butt. and turn their backs on all but the extremely wealthy.
- Why do men lie about not having kids or even a girlfriend/wife?
- Q: I was out and this guy tried to talk to me but he didn’t know that I already knew of him from someone else so we’re talking and I ask him the typical questions; Do you have any kids, girlfriend, etc.? He says no when I know for a fact that he has at least one child and was living with his girlfriend at one point. Why do guys do this? You never know who people are when you meet them and you start lying to not be exposed when your azz could already be exposed anyway.
- A: My BF once dated a girl that failed to mention her two children until 2 months into the relationship. So, girls do this crap too…..dont worry.