Why do people have falling dreams
You are feeling overwhelmed and out of control in some situation in your waking life. This may reflect the way you feel in MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-people-have-falling-dreams ]
More Answers to “Why do people have falling dreams“
- What does it mean when you dream about teeth falling out?
- One theory is that dreams about your teeth reflect your anxiety about your appearance and how others perceive you.
- Why do we have dreams about falling?
- Falling dreams are typically the result of our sense of balance shifting from laying down in the real world to being mobile in our dreams. Falling dreams can be especially common when you’re drifting off to sleep, since at this time your bo…
- Do You Ever Think That You Are Falling, In A Dream, Then Jerk Awa…?
- Yes, I have had this type of dream so many times! I always seem to wake up before I hit the ground though. Falling dreams are very common. Here is some interesting information about them and what they could mean: www.dreammoods.com.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do people get dreams of falling?
- Q: I’ve asked plenty of people and they all say that they’ve had at least one dream of jumping and right before they hit the ground they woke up; or jumped in their sleep. Why does this happen?I’ve also heard if you don’t wake up or react before you hit the ground in your dream it means that you died in real life. Is that true?
- A: To dream that you fall and are not frightened, signifies that you will overcome your adversities with ease.To dream that you fall and are frightened, indicates a lack of control, insecurity, and/or lack of support in your waking life. You may be experiencing some major struggle and/or overwhelming problem. It may denote that you have failed to achieve a goal that you have set forth for yourself.To dream that you are free-falling through water, indicates that you are feeling overwhelmed with emotions. You may feel that it is easier to give up then to try to stay afloat or prevent yourself from going under.
- Why do I survive falling in my dreams?
- Q: Every dream I have where I fall, I always hit the ground and either get up and walk away or get up and fly up to where I fell from in the first place. I’ve always heard that people wake up before they hit the ground in falling dreams so I’ve never really heard any dream interpretation about what happens if you actually hit the ground lol. Any help?
- A: It’s a myth that you will always wake up before you hit the ground. I’ve done it in my dreams many times. I believe your dream is a sign that you are a person of inner strength. You may “hit the ground”, or what I call facing troubles, pain, obstacles, but are able to walk away, and sometimes fly away. Flying is cool, representing a sense of freedom.You may be the type of person who feels you can face most anything, and maybe who HAS faced a lot, but have always been able to get back up when you’ve fallen, and get back to where you were before. I sure sounds like you are that type of person…a wonderful trait!
- why do falling dreams make you feel like your actually falling unlike other dreams?
- Q: its not a normal feeling like other dream feelings you feel like your actually falling and your heart lurches down y?
- A: i have this experience too. almost EVERYDAY! everyday, when i went to sleep, i will fall down. then wake up, and then i will sleep normally. this for me is quite a normal thing. the intense feeling of falling down is the same everytime, it scares me. but, dont know why, i never hit the ground. i think its because of my fear of heights. and for the part where i never hit the ground, i think its because if i ever hit the ground and felt nothing, i would not be fearing heights anymore, and that falling sensations would feel less real and more dreamy.^.^ hope i helped you sort things out~