Why do some people hear voices in their heads
Doctors don’t know what causes this phenomenon, but they believe that it is harmless; but sometimes it could be due to a disorder. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-some-people-hear-voices-in-their-heads ]
More Answers to “Why do some people hear voices in their heads“
- What causes people to hear Voices in their heads?
- Schizophrenia is the most common cause: Positive Symptoms of Schizophrenia Positive symptoms of schizophrenia are behaviors and experiences that the ill person has that healthy people do not. Positive symptoms are also referred to as psycho…
- Can deaf people hear voices in their heads?
- I think it depends when the person went deaf… I mean, if someone went deaf when they were 20 or something, and they had heard and could understand voices before they went deaf, then maybe. But if someone was deaf their whole life, I don’t…
- How come when people hear voices in their heads….?
- Great question. My classmates and I asked the same thing in grad school (our hypothetical voices told us to call our mothers and be nice to puppies), and the general consensus was that if someone was hearing positive voices, they would at…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When people claim that they hear voices in their heads, whose voice are they exactly hearing?
- Q: I know everyone is different but when people hear this are they thinking of their own voice talking or can it also be other peoples voices?And I know it is rare to hear voices in your head because a lot of people do not have this occurring with them.
- A: I have had schizophrenia. It is always a strange or critical voice or a really scary voice. For example, if I pray to God for it to stop, I hear God’s voice saying thank you. It is not a caring voice. The voices make me jump. If I walk past someone and I am dressed in a way that is not conservative, for example I am going to the beach, I hear them call me a slut. Also saying ‘you think you are so good aren’t you’ and ‘she is on the phone again’ and ‘she is eating again’. I thought my thoughts were connected to a giant computer and all my enemies could hear them and through the computer, plant thoughts in my head.Thankfully, the voices are gone and I am back to normal. The medication nowadays works wonders.
- Why is it thatwhen people hear voices in their heads they always tell them to do bad things ?
- Q: has itever been suggested that it was a cunning lawyer that first suggested this defence plea to his psycho client and it took off from their .And is there any written evidence from the diaries of these murdring bastads “God told me to kill again today”
- A: I don’t know for sure, but I bet it’s got something to do with smoking pot and paranoid schizophrenia.
- Do you think def people can hear voices inside their heads?
- Q: Like, in a dream or thought could they hear voices inside their heads?
- A: Yes, it’s called auditory hallucinations. Aud. Hall. doesn’t require the use of the ear to hear the voices in your head.