Why don’t we remember our dreams well
With dreams, one possibility is that our brain neuro-chemicals during sleep are very different from during wake time and … More? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-don%27t-we-remember-our-dreams-well ]
More Answers to “Why don’t we remember our dreams well“
- Do you remember your dreams very well?
- My friends love to hear about my dreams! They’re so crazy. I remember most of my dreams, and many in great detail. I used to doodle them out when I woke up, but I don’t have time for that anymore. If I get a chance, I briefly write about it…
- How come I never remember any of my dreams, and I’m never “w…?
- Although it’s not uncommon for people not to remember their dreams, my wife has never been able to recall any of her dreams, the thing that concerns me is your statements of not feeling well rested and your memory. Were you traumatized as…
- Why do we remember some dreams very well, others hardly at all??
- One reason has to do with our psychological situation at the time. If you are facing a crisis you may remember more dreams because you are more open to your emotions and conflicts than when experiencing a rather quiet phase of your life.