Can you define anesthesiology
Anesthesiology Administration of anesthesia to block pain or diminish consciousness for surgery or other clinical procedure. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-define-anesthesiology ]
More Answers to “Can you define anesthesiology“
- Can you define anesthesiology
- Anesthesiology Administration of anesthesia to block pain or diminish consciousness for surgery or other clinical procedure.
- What is the definition of anesthesia?
- anaesthesia or US anesthesia [an-niss- theez -ee-a] Noun loss of bodily feeling caused by disease or accident or by drugs such as ether: called [general anaesthesia] when consciousness is lost and [local anaesthesia] when only a specific ar…
- How do pediatric anesthesiologists define intraoperative hypotens…?
- There is great variability in the BP parameters used and the threshold used for defining and treating IOH among pediatric anesthesiologists. The majority of respondents considered a 20–30% reduction from baseline in SBP as indicative of sig…