Can you get a keloid on your tongue
A:An oral abscess from damage to the piercing is more likely than a keloid. Best to see a doctor. Ask ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-a-keloid-on-your-tongue ]
More Answers to “Can you get a keloid on your tongue“
- Can you get a keloid on your tongue
- An oral abscess from damage to the piercing is more likely than a keloid. Best to see a doctor. Ask ChaCha!
- How to get rid of a Keloid under my tongue piercing??
- No, nothing will get rid of a Keloid short of steroid treatments. Fortunately, I highly doubt it’s a Keloid; Keloids on piercings are extremely rare. Unless you’re predisposed to getting Keloids, honestly, you don’t have one. What you may h…
- How do you get rid of tongue piercing keloids??
- The tongue doesn’t form Keloids, the bumps on your tongue are possibly due to mismatched metals in the barbell. This is called galvanic corrosion and will cause the tongue to react by forming lumps by the piercing. Purchase a good quality b…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can You get hypertrophic scarring on your tongue from a tongue piercing?
- Q: Ok so… 4/15/2010 will make it excatly two weeks that i have my tongue pierced. I started out with a short bar but it was so short that the ball sunk into my tongue to da point where u couldnt see it. Dont worry it wasnt infected i went back to the place and got a longer bar and then every things was great untill bout 2-3 days ago i notice this slight swelling around the hole like its not big. the actual inflated part is soft but the area around my tongue is a little hard. nothing dramatic is oozing out of it i thought mabye its was from me sliding my bar up and down and then i started to try and pop it(i realize from reading that wasnt da bright idea) this action made it swell a little more today i left it alone and it looks like it went down a little. but still there and there is some pain not unberable and only when i strech my tongue talking isnt a problen there is no other swelling besides that my tongue is great i love this piercing and i jus dnt want my tongue to fall off or something dramatic. i dnt think is one of thoese keloid things i have never had one didnt even know what is was but besides that any tips, solutions, ideas words of wisdom???? and i have been following da aftercare rinsing with mouthwash and such…. Thanks!!!Oh and please people if u choose to answer please legit answers dnt waste yours and my time by putting a judgment or something like go to the doctor i know i can go to the doctor dnt need you to tell me!!!! i know beggers cant be choosers yadayadayada but really keep productive dnt need my tongue to fall off kk ttfn thanks PEACE LOVE AND GRAVEY!!exbit A the the first response to my answer not getting me any where??i meant question ahahah ok thanks
- A: go to dr, you dont want to get to point where they remove your tongue.
- How do i treat my tongue keloid?
- Q: I have delevloped a small keloid (a little smaller than a pea) on the bottom of my tongue. It was caused from the piercing, of course. I understand how rare it is to have a keloid on a tongue but i have gotten 5 prof piercers’ opinions. I am brushing twice a day and rinsing with mouth wash, what else can i do to help? and if it has remained small is it going to grow? im desperate for answers, but only if you really know what your saying. THANK YOU
- A: If it is truly a keloid and remains stable up to now, perhaps no treatment is necessary. It is not dangerous. topical treatment won’t work well in the mouth. Injection with corticosteroids can help. See ENT or dermatology.
- i’m horrified of getting a keloid!!!! HELP???
- Q: what’s the chance of getting a keloid, and can you get it INSIDE of your lip?? or can it form on someone’s tongue or gums? cuz i’m getting a piercing and fdon’t want a keoloid!!!thanks!! PLEASE HELP!! i’ve never heard of keloids before!
- A: Go to clean place, an expirienced piercer, and dont fuck around with it alot till its healed. Dont stretch it to early either. Somtimes theres no avoiding it, but if you’ve gotten other piercings and they’ve never show’d up then dont worry about it at all.