Can you have laser eye surgery and then be in the Air Force
In many instances, laser eye surgery is a disqualifier for enlistment into the Air Force. A recruiter can give more details. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-have-laser-eye-surgery-and-then-be-in-the-air-force ]
More Answers to “Can you have laser eye surgery and then be in the Air Force“
- Can you have laser eye surgery and then be in the Air Force?
- In many instances, laser eye surgery is a disqualifier for enlistment into the Air Force. A recruiter can give more details.
- When do Air Force special operatives receive laser eye surgery??
- Laser eye surgery (both LASIK and PRK) are authorized for the Air Force. This is considered an elective surgery that your commander has to approve you getting. (mine was signed in less than 4 hours). You pick the time when you get it done. …
- Can you be an Air Force Pilot if you’ve had laser eye surgery??
- Yes you can. We take a small percentage each year and the number varies based on number of slots vs. number of qualified applicants.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Need info on air force?
- Q: Okay me and my friend kurt (Who is in air cadets) got into an argument about being able to get laser eye surgery when you are in the airforce i have been studying NASA for 7 years and it states that when you are in training you can get corrective surgery but when you reach the point where you have to fly a rocket or a plane then you cant have corrective surgery. I also need to know if you need math 30 to be a pilot in the air force because me and him also got into a fight about that and me and him are in math 14/24 so if you could give me information on this it would be greatly appreciatedand what i mean by the whole having math 30 thing i mean you need math 30 because they teach you latitude and longitude and in math 14 they dont teach you about latitude and longitude and im wondering if you need to learn about all that stuff to become a pilot
- A: While I, personally, can’t stand the Air Farce, I will tell you to call an AF recruiter and ask for an honest answer, assuming he will give you one!