Can you hear with no ear
If the eardrum is still present, a person could hear with the other ear. After surgery, an ear could be constructed for hearing. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-hear-with-no-ear ]
More Answers to “Can you hear with no ear“
- Can you hear with no ear
- If the eardrum is still present, a person could hear with the other ear. After surgery, an ear could be constructed for hearing.
- How do birds hear with no ears?
- They do have ears, just no ear flaps. You can see a picture here http://www.backyardnature.net/birdears.h… where the feathers are blown back to show the hole. They don’t have ear flaps (apart from owls) because otherwise they would hear a…
- Why might you hear a noise in your ear but have no pain or hearin…?
- if it is a high pitched screechy squeal it could be tinnitus,( which isusually brought on by repeated strain to the ear drum with regular loud noise) as far as i know there still isnt any full cure for it, although i have heard of some but …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can some one make themselves deaf?
- Q: other than loud music, loud ear-buds, and loud headphones… a friend of mine is wanting to make herself deaf, and she’s gone as far as putting glue in her ears, as well as silicone putty, and dropping ear wax. she’s spent days soaking hear ears with hydrogen peroxide, and does her best every day to deafen her ears with noise, music, and recorded audios of her own high pitch screams. her parents are deaf, her brother who could hear has moved away, and people in the community she lives in, normally by-pass her, and communicate through sign language to people around her. i am a friend of hers, i am hard of hearing, but i do not know what to suggest to her. she’s tired of feeling invisible, she wants to belong. only thing is, she has to stay with her parents. she’s 27 years, and due to her disability, she’s not able be independent. she doesn’t have internet, she thinks the world wide web is a waste of time. i will not criticise her, at times i wish i was completely deaf too, so there would not be any of this “in between” of hearing and deafness, but there would be total silence. any ideas that is suggested will not be for me… i like talking on the phone at times, and i love singing along with songs. the ideas that is suggested will be for my friend. the only reason why she can’t move to be on her own, is because she has no understanding of the concept of money. plenty of teachers and specialists have tried to teach her math, money, algebra, and so on… and what’s strange, is she is good at every thing else, except the value of money, and how to manage it. but that’s the only reason why she is still living with her parents. please help me with some useful suggestions, and remember, rude comments will be ignored. thank you.just because you can’t understand the concept of altering your body to fit in with your life, or life surrounding you, doesn’t give you the right to judge and criticize some one else’s life. you don’t live in her shoes, you don’t see through her eyes, and you have no real idea why she’s doing it. so you have no grounds to say comments that are negative. inconsiderate baffoons! So far there is only 1 best answer… and everyone else gave negativity. why is it some people are so small minded?
- A: Don’t let anyone know where you are from online. Your friend is a CODA (Children of Deaf Adults).My kids are CODA as well and so are our friends children, they’re adults now – still CODAs.It is a fabulous organization, go into this website and get in touch with California office and they’ll provide you local information. http://coda-international.org/blog/ Some CODAs are in mixed feelings because of the Deaf Culture and Hearing world is different.It’s just the way it is out there in the real world. CODA organization is very good group to get involved. You may as well try some of this video about CODA people expressing about their families. It’s a funny video of Keith Wann who is CODA himself (he tells stories about himself growing up with deaf families & other stories that were funny), you can tell your friend about the videos and CODA local information. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXDnJ8suNTI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmbpJpI6UkoIf you like to see more, click below for a bunch of them. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=keith+wann&search_type=&aq=fHope your friend will find her peace
- My husband has really bad ear pain, Cant hear very well, and has a stuffy and runny nose. What can we do?
- Q: He has had this over a week, his head is stuffed up and he is not hearing well. He has tried everything, Thera flu, sinus medicine, antibiotics, and also tried putting saline salution in his ears, also sweet oil as recommended. Has anyone heard of this and what did you do to help. He also wakes up with horrible headaches. Doctor is no help. He is about to go crazy!Thanks so much!
- A: Has the Dr ruled out an wear infection? If so it sounds likes his sinus are draining and making his ears clog up.I know this may sound crazy but have him squeeze both nostrils together and put a finger or 2 over one of his ears and blow and see if it will pop.Warm the sweet oil before putting in the ears.
- Can somebody show me where somebody uses freewill to “accept Christ” or be saved?
- Q: I wonder where Christians get this from. If you consider that Romans 9 says -13 As it is written, “Jacob I have loved, but Esau I have hated.”14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? Certainly not! 15 For He says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion.” 16 So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy. Can we come to God on our own. This says no -6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, 8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9 But as it is written: “ Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.When it comes to faith, people always seem to make the claim that they have faith which saves them and then they attribute it to themselves. But doesn’t God give the hearing ear? (Proverbs 20:12)Romans 10:17 – So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.Ephesians 2:8-10 – 8For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast. 10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.If we can come to understand the gospel and love God all on our own, then is it still grace that saves us or is it our own spirituality? Ephesians 2:8-10 plainly says that we are saved by grace through faith, NOT OF OURSELVES lest anyone should boast.How does free will fit into all this?
- A: It doesn’t. I’ve been telling people for years that it is not about US. It is, and always has been, about God. Not one human ever born (other than Jesus) can take credit for anything in their life. If you receive an award for any kind of accomplishment, you didn’t accomplish it, God did. If you land the job that you’ve been trying to get for months and you finally get it, you didn’t get that job, God did. I don’t know where the term ‘free will’ even came from, since I’ve never read it in the Bible. However, even so, free will is just a choice. You either choose God or you don’t. People who I know personally that don’t have God in their life, are always getting into trouble with the law, have bad things constantly happening to them, etc. When people do have God in their life, it isn’t about free will. It’s about needing Him.