Does tearing your miniscus require surgery
Surgery is usually performed only when the meniscus tear becomes symptomatic, and interferes with activities. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-tearing-your-miniscus-require-surgery ]
More Answers to “Does tearing your miniscus require surgery“
- Does tearing your miniscus require surgery
- Surgery is usually performed only when the meniscus tear becomes symptomatic, and interferes with activities. ChaCha on!
- Does my meniscus tear (knee) require surgery??
- yes, you could have a tear, your regular doctor has to do a MRI to see for sure. Chances are your chiropractor is correct. Yes, there is surgery for it. I had some of my meniscus removed because it was in pieces. I have been going strong si…
- What types of physical therapy do patients require after allograf…?
- The three early postoperative rehabilitation goals are; get the knee out fully straight, decrease swelling, and regain quadriceps muscle control. Patients are encouraged to do straight leg raises in the brace immediately after surgery. The …