How are abscess removed
A:It really depends on where they are and the cause. If the abscess is small and has a point of entry, moist heat may be applied. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-are-abscess-removed ]
More Answers to “How are abscess removed“
- How are abscess removed
- It really depends on where they are and the cause. If the abscess is small and has a point of entry, moist heat may be applied.
- How long is it acceptable to have to wait to have an abscess remo…?
- It is way too long to wait for treatment of the tooth. Source(s): A dentist
- When can i eat after an abscess is removed from my mouth??
- always consult your doc for things like this, but soft foods after Novocain wears off.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- NHS: how long is it acceptable to have to wait to have an abscess removed?
- Q: OK, so I have an abscessed tooth, which I think I’ve had for nearly a year now (pain first flared up nearly a year ago). It showed up on the X-ray about 6 weeks ago and they gave me another consultation at the hospital which was a few days ago. So they then gave me an appointment to have it removed about 8 weeks later. So that’s 14 weeks from X-ray to get an abscess removed. Does that sound appropriate?
- A: It is way too long to wait for treatment of the tooth.
- About how much does it cost to get an abscess removed??
- Q: my whippet has what looks like an abscess on his paw. (its a lump filled with what seems like fluids) I’ve talked to someone who used to work at a vets, and she said don’t worry about it, it will go away very soon. I don’t think she knew what she was talking about because it hasn’t gone away at all. All its done is it has gotten slightly bigger. Though its not causing him any pain, hes not limping, and hes not been licking at it.About how much will it cost to have it removed?(don’t say it depends were you go, because I know the price varies, just give me an average)and is there any at home treatments I can do?(not necessarily to remove it, just to maybe reduce the size or something like that)well no duh!im just trying to get the average price FOR a VET.
- A: An abscess is an infection under the skin. They just don’t go away they can get bigger. And they can cause pain. My Pekingese got an abscess she had a drain in her she was on antibiotics she was very sick.. Dogs can suffer for sebaceous cyst. These are common in dogs they are round firm and they have a slight blue color.
- About how much does it cost to get an abscess removed from my cat?
- Q: So, my cat has an abscess. I am taking him to the vet tomorrow. I have been getting mixed reviews on how much the procedure costs though.??? Ive heard from “a couple bucks” to like $700. I just want an estimate on how much the procedure will cost me. I want to go in there knowing an average cost for it so I don’t get cheated out of my money. Ive been reading about alot of that dealing with this procedure. Please help. If you have past experience or just know….Thanks a bunch! = )
- A: I guess you will find out tomorrow when you see your vet, but I’m guessing around $350.00