How can I lose weight fast with out surgery or pills
People can cut back on calories and lose weight on almost any diet, as long as they stick to it. The real challenge is MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-lose-weight-fast-with-out-surgery-or-pills ]
More Answers to “How can I lose weight fast with out surgery or pills“
- How can I lose weight fast with out surgery or pills
- People can cut back on calories and lose weight on almost any diet, as long as they stick to it. The real challenge is MORE?
- How do you lose weight fast(without surgery or pills)??
- Hi. You don’t have to take any pills to lose weight. You just need the motivation. If you exercise everyday and eat healthy, you’ll get the results you want. I know it’s tough, but with a lot of discipline and dedication you can do it! For …
- Does anyone know how to lose weight really fast without buying pi…?
- To lose weight very quickly, eliminate bread, pasta and potatoes from your diet. Don’t eat or drink anything with artificial sweetners (i.e. Diet Sodas). While most people think that food with no calories as a result of articifial sweetners…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can I lose weight fast?with out pills or surgery?
- Q: I am 14 years old.and i want 2 lose about 10lbs.
- A: Talk to your parents about it. They can help you put together a good plan if you really do need to lose weight. Weight loss is an overall process. You need to think about many factors. There are many sensible things you can do that will make a tremendous difference over the long term if you need to lose weight. It can be done in a healthy way. This is what has worked for me.Keeping a food journal really does help. It will give you a much better sense of how much you are eating, and when, and why.Make a few additional small changes – walk everywhere, always use stairs instead of elevators, walk on escalators, get up and move around at least once an hour if your work or your life in general is sedentary, walk every day, use a pedometer. Walking 10,000 steps a day is a really good idea. Build up to a long brisk walk everyday, or most days. Be more active and watch less TV and spend less time on the computer. Buy one piece of exercise equipment to have at home and be strict with yourself about using it. Sometimes you can find mini-steppers or exercise bikes at second hand stores and thrift stores for just a few dollars.Start a weight lifting routine. Join a gym. Possibly you can find one that has someone who specializes in weight lifting programs for beginners. Weight lifting will increase your metabolism as well as improve posture and appearance overall. Even if you can’t get to the gym you can work out at home using things around the house. Invest in a good weight training book. The Dummies series actually has a good one. In terms of diet, cut out or reduce things like junk food, pop, fat, fast food. Eat more fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean meat, fish. Particularly if you choose a vegetarian lifestyle include natural peanut butter, hummus, dried fruit and nuts. Pay close attention to getting the nutrients your body needs to be healthy. Make your portion sizes smaller. Use a smaller plate – in our society we have become accustomed to thinking that we need a large plate of food at every meal, and we don’t. About quarter of your plate of food should be protein and at least half of it should be veggies. Learn to count calories. At your current weight and activity level, you may possibly need about 2000 calories or more to maintain your current weight. So you will lose weight at a reasonable and healthy rate if you cut back to about 1600 or 1700 calories a day. Eat small amounts frequently, rather than three large meals. Never skip breakfast. Include some protein in your breakfast. It will help get you through the day.Drink plenty of water, at least 8 big glasses of water a day, and more if it is very hot, if you sweat a lot, or if you are exercising intensely, and eliminate fruit juices. Fruit juices have too many calories, so get your vitamins from fresh fruit, not the juice. You will begin to see changes in your body. An area that many people overlook is getting enough sleep. You are much more likely to overeat or to binge eat if you are tired and not well rested, so get enough sleep.Check out websites about nutrition, exercise, weight training, etc. Here are a few helpful links.http://www.nutrawatch.com/http://www.caloriesperhour.com/http://www.helpguide.org/life/healthy_eating_diet.htmhttp://www.wikihow.com/Lose-Weight-the-Healthy-Wayhttp://weightloss.about.com/cs/fitness/a/aa011503a.htmhttp://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/features/no-weight-workout?page=4
- how to lose weight fast.?
- Q: Hi im 6″0 and i am a girl. i weigh 240 lbs. i need to lose alot of weight because im starting to have some problem with breathing. I want to lose weight but not pay alot of money or have to take diet pills or weight lose surgery. Please can someone out there tell me how to lose my weight and keep it off. Please i need help.also i am only 16 years old.
- A: Exercising and eating healthy is the best way to go. Doing both at the same time will ensure fast results and will prevent you from gaining all the weight off.
- what’s the best weight lose surgery?
- Q: This is my story I’m 24 yrs. not sure how much i weight right now, but 2 yrs ago before i had my son i was 350 or 360 I’ve been over weight my whole life ever since i was a little girl I’ve done everything diet, exercise, pills, I’ve been to a nutritionists, got pills from my doctor & went to a doctor that specialist in one pill, LA Weight lose it acutely worked for a bit but i couldn’t afford to keep up with it I’m like one level above pour, so its hard to sick with anything that involves money all the time, i even tried to have a eating disorder but that didn’t work i can control eating i can go like days with out , i wanna live for my baby, he’s getting bigger & more active but I’m not, i wanna do things with him & not worry about losing my breath all the time, I’m starting to feel heart pain’s & i no i need to do some thing fast i just got an insurance that covers weight lost surgery, i think its my last hope.. I don’t thigh rodes or any thing like that i just can’t lose weight..
- A: u should excersize more and eat healthy or have a tummy tuck