How do I lose my butt and hips
The only way outside of surgery is to lose fat; you can either join a gym or start a program at home. No matter which way you go, it won’t be worthwhile if you don’t eat right, don’t forget that! ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-lose-my-butt-and-hips ]
More Answers to “How do I lose my butt and hips“
- How do I lose my butt and hips
- The only way outside of surgery is to lose fat; you can either join a gym or start a program at home. No matter which way you go, it won’t be worthwhile if you don’t eat right, don’t forget that! ChaCha!
- How to lose weight on my butt , hips and thigh ?
- You cannot spot reduce. The only way is to lose weight and fat oveall. Some of us are genetically programmed to carry more fat/weight on our hips, butt and thighs, and if so, it will be the last to go. Here are a few sensible things you can…
- Does anyone know how to lose inches in butt, hips and thighs??
- I’m bottom heavy too. I started running regularly in August (fifteen minutes a day, during my lunch breaks, 5 days a week). It is now January. I’m into my old 2s and 0s again. I swear its all about steady, predictable excersie. I used to sc…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do I lose weight without losing my hips and butt.?
- Q: About a month ago I started a new regimen to lose weight and I eat very healthy. My problem is that when I started my new regimen my hip to waist ratio was a .66 but has gone to a .77. I love having curves and don’t want to lose my sexy shape but I feel my hips are going down. How do stay curvy and be healthy?
- A: All the doctors and dieticians say targeted weight loss is impossible, especially in the waist and belly zones, but I managed it with colon cleanse. I acknowledge they say that pills don’t work, but they certainly worked for me, and they’ve been shown on CBS News too. There’s a free trial happening right now at http://batomt.masterfitness.info , give it a try, what’s the worst that could happen?
- Any ideas how to lose my butt & hips?
- Q: I have been doing lunges and squats, with and without weights resistance for the past 3 months and have not noticed any real changes. I know you can’t isolate one area of the body to lose fat from but any idea’s how to shift the weight on my hips and butt or different exercises to try. Thanks :o)
- A: i think you have to do cardio, and then you’ll lose fat, but i’m not an expert.
- How to lose inches in butt/hips/legs?
- Q: I have very muscular and fat legs. I want to get them slimmer. What is a way to do that, plus shrink my butt, before June?
- A: squats and there is a dogie position for exercise on all fours and lift ur leg as it is to the side and hold it for 3sec and down do 15 on each leg then in same position extend ur leg back and lif up hold for 3sec and bring back do that 15 times on each leg that works out the butt makes it tight and lift) the inner thighs(tighter) this shold loose the extra fat and tighten the musulas and tone them!!! ooo lunges work to