How do tooth abscess develop
A:A dental abscess is an infection of the mouth, face, jaw, or throat that begins as a tooth infection or cavity. ChaCha On! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-tooth-abscess-develop ]
More Answers to “How do tooth abscess develop“
- How A Tooth Abscess Develops
- There are several problems that can initially lead to an abscessed tooth including: experiencing trauma to a tooth, whether it is broken and/or chipped, a cavity that has been left untreated, and/or gum disease. Proper Dental Care Takes Tim…
- What happens when you develop an abscess tooth?
- Usually an abscessed tooth can be saved by a root canal. Source(s): I’ve had 3
- Can a person develop a tumor from an abscessed wisdom tooth??
- I agree with Haaj. Also if it is absessed there is a risk of a systemic infection causing septicemia. Go see a dentist of you are in pain.