How do you change a battery of a pace maker
Pacemaker batteries last from 5 to 10 years, and replacing the battery requires surgery just as placing it in your chest did! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-change-a-battery-of-a-pace-maker ]
More Answers to “How do you change a battery of a pace maker“
- How do you change a battery of a pace maker
- Pacemaker batteries last from 5 to 10 years, and replacing the battery requires surgery just as placing it in your chest did!
- How to Change a Pacemaker Battery
- ･ 1 Visit your physician after the initial implantation to optimize your battery’s function and help maximize… ･ 2 Undergo transtelephonic monitoring. Over the phone, a technician checks if your battery’s suffering… ･ 3 Replace your pac…
- Can you just change the battery or do you have to change the whol…?
- A pacemaker consists of two major parts, the “pulse generator” and the “electrode.” The pulse generator is the metal casing that contains the battery as well as the micro-electronics necessary for the working of the pac…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Has any of your kids been through a medical problem of some sort that you think they should be honored…?
- Q: Question: Has any of your kids been through a medical issue of some sort were you think they should be honored form there bravery over this issue.When I was born the doctor told my mom that i had a very slowheart beat and that some day i would need a pace maker. I was fine until i was 5 and then i went under the knife to get one after the surgery i was very sick and kept on throwing up so i couldn’t eat finally i was able to eat right when i had the food in front of my mouth my doctor said,”Wait we put the leads in backwords she needs to get another operation.” Now it sounds like the first operation didn’t hurt but trust me it hurt. When i hurd this i started bursting in tears becouse i knew how it was going to feel. Last month i went back in to get the battery changed and know i live my 13 year old life happy healthy and normal. I play basketball soccer and flute i am a alter server and most people don’t even know untill i tell them.Do u know any kids that should be honored.for all those with medical issues keep trying no matter how hard you want to quitfor all those with medical issues keep trying no matter how hard you want to quitsrry about your step neice miss sepwow thats harsh shelby
- A: Aww, that’s great Hun. I am very proud of you. That would be very tough to go through. To answer your question, I don’t know anybody personally who has had to go through something like that. I think it would be hard for the whole family, not just the patient.Have a healthy life!!