How do you know if you have Mersa
A:Some of the symptoms of MRSA include cellulitis, boils, abscesses, sty, carbuncles, and impetigo. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-know-if-you-have-mersa ]
More Answers to “How do you know if you have Mersa“
- How do you know if you have Mersa
- Some of the symptoms of MRSA include cellulitis, boils, abscesses, sty, carbuncles, and impetigo. ChaCha on!
- MRSA Rifampin/Bactrim combination therapy – what do you know??
- I have MRSA I have had it for 7 years. When I was first diagnosed they put me on 14 days of IV ATB and re cultured me. The bacterium had colonized and i was asymptomatic. The one thing to remember is that once you have you will probably alw…
- Can you have mrsa an not know it?
- It is possible, but as it progresses it will turn painful and you will most likely notice it.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do you know how I could find out if MERSA has been detected in a local Hospital?
- Q: Do you know how I could find out if MERSA has been detected in Monterey Hospitals? Or how I can find MERSA data on specific hospitals?I would like to know which hospitals have had a case of MERSA…Not just whether MERSA exists, but also knowing if there has been a live infection of a patient. And, which hospitals have had a MERSA infected patient.I would like to know which hospitals have had a case of MRSA…Not just whether MRSA exists, but also knowing if there has been a live infection of a patient. And, which hospitals have had a MRSA infected patient.
- A: MRSA is in every hospital and nursing home in the country. Most people won’t be susceptible to it because they have a healthy immune system. I’ve worked with hundreds of patients who have MRSA & VRE and have not had a problem with them yet.Both are resistant strains of bacteria.
- i think i have mersa wat are the signs?
- Q: omg omg omg omg omg! i think i have mersa like how do you know if you do??i have this pimple looking thingy on my leg and it is like kind of cut open and pink/red it also stings really bad. please someone tell me!
- A: If you’re concerned about it, see your doctor. Chances are, it’s just a random skin problem. Clean it and keep it covered. Here’s some inormation about MRSA: http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/understanding-mrsa-methicillin-resistant-staphylococcus-aureusThere’s been a lot of hype recently about MRSA, but it’s actually been around a long time in hospitals and nursing homes, where it can be common. This is not a new infection. Go to your doctor if you have concerns about it. Hope this helps.
- I’m falling into a major depression at 19. (It’s long, but I would love help) How do I handle this?
- Q: I have always been the happy, cheerful girl. I was our high school’s prom queen last year and I won Miss Congeniality in a pageant. So clearly I’m usually pretty upbeat and down to earth, but my life’s spun out of wack and I feel so lost and sad.I’m in my first year of college. There’s a ton of stress and pressure there, but I got a 4.0 my first semester thanks to a ton of hard work. I’m 4-5 hours away from home, and I miss it like crazy. I miss my family, my friends, and my boyfriend. My father battled cancer during my first semester of college, and made it through. =] It’s amazing how God works sometimes. Then this semester I went through a really rough time with my roommate: She constantly insulted me and yelled at me, while stealing my clothes. So I moved out of that situation, hoping college would be more enjoyable. So far, it’s still been crazy. My mom went in for surgery Valentines day weekend. The next few days she was fine, but was rushed to the ER where they found a blood clot in her lung. She’s okay because they caught it in time, but it still worries me a lot. My grandfather was also in the hospital recently. He not only has congestive heart failure, but he now has Mersa and Pneumonia. I feel so helpless and lost. Then to make things worse, I rushed into sexual intercourse with my boyfriend. Don’t get me wrong, it was amazing and he means the world to me. It’s just right now I have so much going on that it emotionally added stress to my life. I’ve had low self-esteem from time to time and after having sex, I became very attached. We went out on a date and he kept checking out some blonde girl. It wasn’t really a big deal, but for some reason I couldn’t let go of it. It really upset me.He left the other night after dropping me off at college and I had a horrible horrible dream. I dreamt that I was gay after hanging out with a gay guy that night. I cannot get it out of my head now. I definitely do not have any interest in women and do not understand where this is coming from. The only time I really notice another woman is attractive is when I’m watching movies and say things like “Wow, I wish I was that beautiful.” My boyfriend and other guys have always told me I’m a gorgeous girl, but I guess sometimes I need to give myself some more credit. Anyways this dream thing really freaked me out and I can’t get it out of my head. I keep convincing myself that I must be gay, even though I don’t want to be and have no interest in women, or I wouldn’t have had that dream and that I’m going to lose my boyfriend. Once I get that thought of losing him, my anxiety kicks into a full blown attack. It gets hard to deal with and when I tried to explain it to him, he seemed so cold and insensitive. I know he also is going through a lot lately, but I miss having him leave me cute little comments throughout the day to remind me of how much he cares. I could definitely use that right now, but instead he’s busy with work and is alienating the situation. I have fallen in love with him. I’m head over heals and he’s all I can see for my future, so why did that dream happen? Why can’t I get it out of my head?I’ve barely been eating. The last time I ate was lunch yesterday and I’ve been sleeping too much, when I can. Luckily I get to speak to a counselor at college tomorrow morning and I get to go home for Spring Break this weekend. Those both should cheer me up, but do you have any ideas of what I could do until then to keep all the negative thoughts and worries out of my mind? Am I completely crazy for feeling this way or is this something a lot of people go through? I feel like there’s so much going on in my life and I really just want to be home. College is great, but not helping with stress. Sorry this is so long! If you really read through the whole thing and can offer some advice, God Bless you & Thank you for everything! I would deeply appreciate it.
- A: i’m not completely sure what you can do, but i would suggest to become more social. find some friends at college. having a friend and that girl bond can do more than you ever imagine!put yourself out there and look for someone. don’t put all your eggs in one basket. you are still young, you & your bf is no guarantee. which is ok, it’s an experience and you should not regret anything. and the whole gay thing! don’t even stress it. it’s totally normal to be attracted to or think about other females at some point. it’s not a big deal at all. blow that off. good luck with your session…be open and honest!