How to fix weak bladder
Treatments for a weak bladder include bladder habit training, bladder exercises, drugs, surgery, and catheters. For women they can also have throw away patches, urinary control insert, collagen, or estrogen. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-to-fix-weak-bladder ]
More Answers to “How to fix weak bladder“
- How to fix weak bladder
- Treatments for a weak bladder include bladder habit training, bladder exercises, drugs, surgery, and catheters. For women they can also have throw away patches, urinary control insert, collagen, or estrogen. ChaCha on!
- Is there anything i can do to fix a weak bladder?
- They are called Kegel Exercises. Talk to your doctor…You may need to see a Gynecologist. It may be more than exercises can help. But… Basically, what you do is contract the muscles that you use to keep the pee in. When you are peeing, t…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Weak bladder?
- Q: Is there a way to fix that? I mean, I leak and I’ve been told I might just have a weak bladder but how do you fix that?
- A: If you have a weak bladder a lot of urine will come out. Make sure its not something else. If thats truly what you have there is medication to stop it.
- Do I have a weak bladder?
- Q: Over the past 8 1/2 years I have had 5 little ones. The first two and the last two were back to back pregnancies, (my last baby was born a year ago). I am no longer pregnant but yet I still get up to go to the bathroom 2 or 3 times a night. Is my body still confused, LOL, or is my bladder weak from all of my pregnancies? If it is, how do I fix it? Thanks!
- A: having babies can make you bladder muscles less toned or weak. Keagle exercises can help strengthen them, but it takes time. All you have to do is when you go pee try stopping the stream mid flow and hold it for a few seconds. Keep doing this everyday while going pee. eventually you will be able to do it while not on the toilet. Since they can be done with out anyone ever knowing you can do them anytime and anywhere. If you don’t see improvement in a month or so ask your Dr about it
- piles and weak bladder?
- Q: i think i may have piles as when i go to the toliet there is bleeding ‘there’. i also have a weak bladder when i laugh are these related and how can i fix them?thanks (:
- A: Get some cream or spray for your piles.As for your bladder stop laughing so much.Are these related i don’t know. See your GP