Is there a way to remove acne scars
You can use collagen injections, which is a temporary solution. Microdermabrasion, laser treatments or surgery can also be used for deeper acne scars. To determine what’s best for you, see a dermatologist. Cha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-there-a-way-to-remove-acne-scars ]
More Answers to “Is there a way to remove acne scars“
- Is there a way to remove acne scars
- You can use collagen injections, which is a temporary solution. Microdermabrasion, laser treatments or surgery can also be used for deeper acne scars. To determine what’s best for you, see a dermatologist. Cha!
- What is the fastest way to remove acne scars?
- Severe acne often leaves small scars where the skin gets a “volcanic” shape. Acne scars are very difficult (and expensive) to treat and it is unusual for the scars to be successfully removed completely. In those cases, scar treatm…
- What Is The Best Way To Remove Back Acne Scars?
- The best way to remove back acne scars is not as complicated as it may seem. This is great news for those individuals who are embarrassed about their back acne scars and want to do something about it. More often than not, the best way to re…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is there a way to remove acne scars from face?
- Q: I have acne scars on my cheeks and chin is there anything that can help fade them out?
- A: I have the same thing. Time has faded them which is great but some othre helpful things are a few natural ways to help smooth and blend acne scars away. The first way is by rubbing a mixture of lime juice and honey on your face. The honey is a natural moisturizer and the lime juice acts to lighten the coloration of the scar tissue. mix the honey and lime juice together and gently rub it on your face or wherever the scar may be. let this mixture remain on your face for a while before washing it off and be sure to use aloe or some other mild moisturizer afterwards to keep your skin smooth and hydrated.If you avoid picking and popping your acne you and just let them heal naturally you greatly reduce the chances of becoming scarred
- is there a natural way to remove acne scars?
- Q: if so, how?
- A: aloe vera, witch hazel, lemon, tea tree oil, and cocoa butter really helped me. they are very cheap too. you can but them at shaws and walmart
- is there a way to remove acne scars in two weeks?
- Q: maybe if i dry out my skin it will start peeling off the dark skin of the scars….idk im frustrated WAT CAN I USE TO MAKE THEM LIGHTER IN 2 WEEKS?? thanks a lot to anyone who answers!!
- A: Remedies For Reducing Acne Scars * Apply aloe vera (gel or juice) to heal (and prevent) acne scars. Be careful when you choose your brand because most claim pure organic material. One good brand is Fruit of the Earth. If there’s hyperpigmentation, aloe vera can take time to fade them. * Rosehip seed oil is another option that can work for you. It can regenerate new skin and fade the skin discoloration caused by acne scarring. Take time to massage onto scars twice daily. * Lavender oil is also used to promote new cell regeneration to improve acne scars. Gently massage onto affected area. * Topical skin lightening creams give good results, and can inhibit and get rid of the melanin content that causes the hyperpigmentation. Try dermaline skin whitening cream or a mild skin lightening soap (black licorice soap).